meat Shop and Support
Telenovela-World
Help with server costs
33 sponsors here!

Donate for October 1
Forum Forum/Foro del Foro (136183 posts in 62493 threads)
Discussions of the forum itself. Bug reports, feature requests, etc.
Not for discussions of novelas, please!
carne
Telenovela-World
Latest messages
Forum Index
Archives

Go to the Main Forum/Foro Central or the Forum Forum/Foro del Foro
FORUM RULES: LINKS:

1. Mark spoilers well
  2. No rude, abusive or foul language
  3. Treat one another with respect

Examine Cookies

First page of messages
Welcome to
Foro.Telenovela-World.Com!

Telenovela-World | Promote Your Page Too

This Forum Discussion is intended for discussions of the forum software, requests for new features, complaints about the behaviour of the software, or general technical questions.

It is also the place to make requests for new forums.

Please do not discuss novela plotlines or characters here and also please do not make offers to sell or trade tapes or DVDs here (People who would be interested in such messages probably do not read this forum)

If you have items for sale or trade, post them in the Main Forum.

Please be aware that Telenovela-world.com is a meeting place for people who love telenovelas. It has been organized by ordinary people for ordinary people just like you and is not affiliated with any television network, production company, or star. (In other words, its managers have no access to special items like DVDs, autographs or photos!) Also, any summaries that we may have are already available on this website, either in the archives, or in these forums. Furthur, since everything we have is already available here, we will not email you summaries. If the summary you want is not here, it won't do you any good to ask for it, because we don't have it.

Spam Report
Of the 906 total posts on Sunday, 11/23/2014, automatic tests showed that there were 24 non-spam posts, 3 possible spam posts, and 879 likely spam posts which were automatically marked and hidden. Also, there were 16644 accesses avoided from 2313 blocked addresses, and 18 post attempts from 9 addresses avoided by pre-condition tests.

Of the 27 likely non-spam posts and all older posts, 1 was marked as spam by users.
Welcome Guest
List by date
Show Thumbnails (20% Wide) / Thumbnails (100 px high) / Images
Who's Online
24 now / 405 Max
  Go to Top   |   New Topic   |   Search   |   Log In  
Wed, 12-November-2008
 Topics Author  Date

Ben, Its SilviaV. Someone is taking my name and using it to post nasty posts...  new
SilviaV 11-09-08 16:28 PST 
 Ben, She is getting worse by the minute, Look at the DB foro that's where I post....  new
SilviaV 11-09-08 16:48 PST 
 I think we have seen this person before...  new
Ben 11-09-08 18:00 PST 
 Thanks so much, Ben, for your help and how quick you were. :) Thanks a .....  new
SilviaV 11-09-08 19:29 PST 
 One more thing,Ben, If this person pops up again, do I put click the "spam..  new
SilviaV 11-09-08 19:35 PST 
 Either, not neccessairly both.  new
Ben 11-09-08 20:35 PST 
 Re: OMG  new
Kat23 11-11-08 11:48 PST 
 Re: OMG - they didn't  new
Ben 11-11-08 22:54 PST 
 Re: OMG - they didn't  new
Kat23 11-12-08 12:51 PST 
 Kat23, that person stopped. and no one blamed me. The foristas know how I....  new
SilviaV 11-21-08 18:31 PST 
 Re: Hi SilviaV  new
Kat23 11-22-08 10:23 PST 
  Forum Index  

For comments, suggestions, or complaints about the forums come to the Forum Forum
Para comentarios, sugerencias o quejas sobre los foros, entre al Foro del Foro

Shop at Amazon? Or Maybe Help out Telenovela-World and go there by way of these links.

phorum.org Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot
@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

(tw4 - Database time: 0.228 sec)