meat Shop and Support
Telenovela-World
Help with server costs
Sponsor this forum

Donate for October 1
Secreto de Amor (5329 posts in 1010 threads)
Discussions of Secreto de Amor in the USA. Novela de Venezuela
carne
Telenovela-World
Latest messages
Forum Index
Archives

Go to the Main Forum/Foro Central or the Forum Forum/Foro del Foro
FORUM RULES: LINKS:
  1. Mark spoilers well
  2. No rude, abusive or foul language
  3. Treat one another with respect

Cast/Elenco
News
Summaries/Resúmenes
Avances Breves de Colombia Oct. 4, 2004-Sep. 5, 2005
Avances Breves de TV Azteca 10 sept. 2007 - 8 nov. 2007[penult. cap.]

Sitio de TV Azteca
Internet Movie Database Entry

First page of messages
Welcome to
Foro.Telenovela-World.Com!

Telenovela-World | Promote Your Page Too

Welcome Guest
List by date
Show Thumbnails (20% Wide) / Thumbnails (100 px high) / Images
Who's Online
31 now / 405 Max
  New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  
 maria clara/carlos raul
Author: jeremiah (---)
Date:   12-06-06 06:20 PST

i disagree with those that feel maria clara shld have ended up with lisandro.lets reason together i agree that carlos messed up when he broke her heart by marryin babara but when u look at the all situation u would find out that lisandro also messed up becos when he promised her that he would not let babara harm her,she found herself in the assylum and also she was never really happy when she was with him.DO U KNOW WHY?.because the love she had 4 carlos was true love and even lisandro knew it,that was why he said their's was the strongest LOVE force in d whole wide world.
Reply To This Message
  Forum Index   |   Threaded View     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  

New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  
 Re: maria clara/carlos raul
Author: florence (---)
Date:   12-07-06 07:13 PST

Yeh! i agree to the above,why?
Because Maria Clara suffered alot the suffering which was caused by Lisadro's sister and cousin. So no matter how hard she tried to love Lisadro, the torture she suffered after becoming wife to Lisadro wouldn't at any one momment create any strong feelings or love for Lisadro though he was a good man.

Carlos messed up but he always loved Maria Clara and they were fit for each other.
I really enjoyed secreto de Amor and i wish to see Maria Clara again in main more episodes because she is my best actress and i like her very much.
Reply To This Message

Author: florence (---)
Date:   12-13-06 04:19 PST

since maria clara's destiny lies on carlos she has nothing to do rather than marrying him since he was her childhood sweetheart and no matter what, she cannot think of somebody else in her love life
Reply To This Message

Author: koshie (---)
Date:   01-05-07 03:58 PST

they just started in Ghana.I have no idea aba the story.
Reply To This Message

Author: rhoda muhanuzi (---)
Date:   08-09-09 07:21 PDT

hi there,
i really want to know maria clara and carlos raul real life.
thanx
rhoda kampala
Reply To This Message

Author: suzzane j.nelly (---)
Date:   01-21-07 09:20 PST

yah,its true that lisandro was never a match to maria clara,you could just tell when maria clara met carlos,they are meant for eachand i wish they were real couple,they both are good actor.actress.just pray that thell be together some day,to me the couple seemed that it was real ,not acting,but anwez its a programme.but my opinion they are meant for each other.unlike lisandro if it was true he loved her ,y was he listening to his sister babra,and cousin velma,he dint protect her as he was saying,but carlos wenever he knew sometghing was wrong about maria clara he was the first one to go.so thats proof already,..anwez its a nyc and was anyc programme,i wish those actor/actres find themselves in another soap opera id love to see them together again,,,,
Reply To This Message

Author: Sharif (---)
Date:   07-23-10 01:58 PDT

Hi, there,

I want to know the real life of Maria clara and Carlos raul.
how long that maria clara and Carlos been friend.

thanks,

Sharif
Reply To This Message

Author: Fat (---)
Date:   06-05-07 03:51 PDT

Maria Clara and Carol are real wonderful. Thanks very much for your good acting.
Reply To This Message

Author: johnson (---)
Date:   04-21-08 04:50 PDT

yes! am a footballer and i like watching secreto de amor, that was my best movie and i think nice one to in the world, what i want know is
i want Re: maria clara to marriage carlos raul then leave the Miami to
different country so that she will stop suffering thas whet i have to say but i also need help in my future , i want to be a best like Lionel Messi so i really need help please , thank you
Reply To This Message

Author: firehewot haile (---)
Date:   12-14-06 11:22 PST

i need to know about the move pleas
Reply To This Message

Author: Amos karims (---)
Date:   12-18-06 05:36 PST

I believe it's true,Carlos had no option but marry babara because of his financial status, though deep down he never luved her and he will never luv coz luv is natural and his luv belongs to maria clara
Reply To This Message

Author: suzzy (---)
Date:   01-05-07 06:00 PST

what i think about carlos he loved Maria Clara but when he saw Babara legs for the first tyme he thought of her, but i still don't think he loved the chick. what i can say is dat he just like the babara coz of how she was kind to him, he didn't know babara has fallen inlove with him. so i don't think Carlos was doing this to hurt Maria Clara, what i know in deep he loved Maria Clara the most beautiful lady i have also ever seen in the universe.
Reply To This Message

Author: JOSEPH (---)
Date:   04-05-07 03:14 PDT

I AGREE WITH YOU
Reply To This Message

Author: eptihay (---)
Date:   01-27-07 13:53 PST

i like secreto de amor alove maria clara iam agirl 15 years old
Reply To This Message

Author: Delali (---)
Date:   04-25-08 12:39 PDT

I like yr idea and I want u also to grow up to be nice as Maria Clara.
More over u should also be acting films.
Thanks
Reply To This Message

Author: eptihay (---)
Date:   01-27-07 13:53 PST

i like secreto de amor alove maria clara iam agirl 15 years old
Reply To This Message

Author: EVALINE ONGERI (---)
Date:   09-27-07 00:17 PDT

IS IT TRUE THAT SCARLET ORTIZ (MARIA CLARA) PASSED AWAY? pLEASE HELP ME.
Reply To This Message

Author: natukunda jackline (---)
Date:   02-01-07 03:50 PST

i would like to read all the episodes ,where do i find them on the net,which address,it stopped suddenly in my area before it came to an end ,i like it so much pls help .thx
Reply To This Message

Author: JOSEPH (---)
Date:   04-05-07 02:36 PDT

This is a wonderful telenovela! I like the way Maria & Carlos are in love wto each other.I also like it as it narratesb almost the same experience i underwent with my fiance.
Reply To This Message

Author: juliet namayanja (---)
Date:   08-13-07 00:03 PDT

mariah clara should have ended up with lessandro because he was there 4 her when she needed him most.
Reply To This Message

Author: George Akampeke (---)
Date:   04-16-08 06:45 PDT

I also disagree with those who feel maria clara should end up with Carlos raul. lets reason together Carlos made a wrong decision by marrying barbara and when you look at the situation lisandro loved maria clara with all his heart and should have marriade maria clara because carlos has no power over her, he can control her.
I think that maria clara made a wrong decision by marrying Carlos Raul at the End.
Reply To This Message

Author: Stanley Golooba in Uganda (---)
Date:   10-29-08 03:59 PDT

I totally disagree with thosse who say that Maria Clara shouldn't marry Carlos. We are all human beings and we all do mistakes, remember that error is to human most especially if you are doing it for survival. Carlos should marry Maria Clara so that they give a combined care to Daniela. We should learn not to pay eveil by evil.

Stanley Golooba Lukenge (Uganda)
Reply To This Message

Author: abbas sabir (---)
Date:   07-30-09 21:22 PDT

hi
I think that maria clara made a wrong decision by marrying Carlos Raul
lets reason together Carlos made a wrong decision by marrying barbara and when you look at the situation lisandro loved maria clara with all his heart and should have marriade maria clara because carlos has no power over her, he can control her.
i belive it they will come maria clara &carlos raul one day the deream love
me also i sabourt maria clara to mariage carlos raul i happy the end filim thanks
Reply To This Message

Author: caaliya (---)
Date:   12-12-09 01:27 PST

iwant to show me real love of maria clara and carlos raul handsome man
Reply To This Message

Author: caaliya (---)
Date:   12-12-09 01:34 PST

handsome man

did maria clara and carlos raul at last get happen and married each other
Reply To This Message

Author: sahal ali (---)
Date:   08-20-10 01:46 PDT

clara and carlos i love you
really i keen on the films are including and thanks.

i am somali boy
Reply To This Message

Author: George Akampeke (---)
Date:   04-16-08 06:47 PDT

I also disagree with those who feel maria clara should end up with Carlos raul. lets reason together Carlos made a wrong decision by marrying barbara and when you look at the situation lisandro loved maria clara with all his heart and should have marriade maria clara because carlos has no power over her, he can control her.
I think that maria clara made a wrong decision by marrying Carlos Raul at the End.
Reply To This Message

Author: Sussy (---)
Date:   12-28-09 22:54 PST

Hello.I also like the series Secreto de Amor. But seince I moved I could nolong watch it. They did not show it. Please if you know somewhere that I can watch Secreto de Amor online for free if possible I would be so happy I don't know what I would do. I have been searchig for a site to watch Secreto de Amor online for 3 years with no luck. If there is anywhere I can watch it online please tell me and thank you. My email is xmiakayukix@hotmail.com
Reply To This Message

Author: beatrice myonga (---)
Date:   10-10-10 02:57 PDT

I LIKE THEM
Reply To This Message

Translate this page into Spanish using FreeTranslation.com Translate this page into English using FreeTranslation.com

New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In  
 Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:

E-mail replies to this thread, to the address above.

Instructions - How to do fancy posts
Limited decoration is allowed in the message body. You can get bold, emphasized, or underlined text, and combinations of those effects. You can enter links or images.

Instructions:

[b]Bold[/b]
[i]Emphasized[/i]
[u]Underlined[/u]
[b][i]Bold emphasized[/i][/b]
[center]
Centered Text
[/center]
[quote]
Block of text to be quoted
[/quote]
[spoiler]
Block of text to be hidden from the casual reader
[/spoiler]

Links:
[img]http://URL of image[/img] gives
[url=http://phorum.org]phorum.org[/url] creates phorum.org
[email]email@address.com[/email] creates email@address.com
and finaly, tags can be combined:
[url=http://phorum.org][img]http://phorum.org/logo.gif[/img][/url] gives

For comments, suggestions, or complaints about the forums come to the Forum Forum
Para comentarios, sugerencias o quejas sobre los foros, entre al Foro del Foro

Shop at Amazon? Or Maybe Help out Telenovela-World and go there by way of these links.

phorum.org Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot
@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

(tw4 - Database time: 0.655 sec)