meat Shop and Support
Telenovela-World
Help with server costs
Sponsor this forum

Donate for October 1
Qué Bonito Amor (143 posts in 26 threads)
Novela de Televisa (México) 2012. Remake of La Hija del Mariachi. Estreno 22 oct. 2012.
USA(Univision) Estreno 15 abril 2013. 10PM
carne
Telenovela-World
Latest messages
Forum Index
Archives

Go to the Main Forum/Foro Central or the Forum Forum/Foro del Foro
FORUM RULES: LINKS:
  1. Mark spoilers well
  2. No rude, abusive or foul language
  3. Treat one another with respect

Cast/Elenco

Resúmenes de México 22 oct. 2012 - 02 junio (FIN) 2013
Avances Breves de Peru 14 enero 2013 - 15 mayo 2013 (ult. avance-cancelado?)
Recaps Breves de Univision 15 abril 2013 - 04 oct. 2013 (FIN)

Televisa/esmas
Univision
Foro de Univision

Caray, Caray! Daily Recaps [N.B.: blog prohibits reposting]

Facebook
Twitter

Internet Movie Database
SeriesNow
Wikipedia (English)
Wikipedia (Español)

Telenovela-World Forum for La Hija del Mariachi

Telenovela-World Phone-Style Chat Room

First page of messages
Welcome to
Foro.Telenovela-World.Com!

Telenovela-World | Promote Your Page Too

Welcome Guest
List by date
Show Thumbnails (20% Wide) / Thumbnails (100 px high) / Images
Who's Online
25 now / 405 Max
  New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  
 La Música
Author: LEaD (---)
Date:   05-02-13 06:40 PDT

I admit I am not really keeping up with this one at all. I leave it on after AV and just have it for background noise because the music is so beautiful (and I love the mariachi suits and Maria's wardrobe.)

Does anyone know if the music for this one is available anywhere?
Reply To This Message
  Forum Index   |   Threaded View     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  

New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  
 Re: La Música
Author: riv (---)
Date:   05-02-13 07:53 PDT

well, with LHdM, not the actual singers could i find, but i did find lots and lots of CDs with the same songs. i got this one lola beltran CD that is AWESOME!!!!!!!! she had an amazing voice. of course, mariachi vargas and JAJ are always great. i found it hard to find the femael vocalists, though. but if the music is available, tell all of us. there's just nuthin' like great mariachi music!
Reply To This Message

Date:   05-02-13 09:27 PDT

I'm a little frustrated because when Abismo de Pasion was airing there was an album available on iTunes that included the songs and background music for the show. I can't seem to find one for this show and I wish they would offer one. A search for "Que Bonito Amor" doesn't help because that song has been recorded by so many artists.

And of course since Univsion covers up ending credits with avances, I cant see any of the song credits. (I guess I could get off my lazy butt and find the ending credits on the internet...)
Reply To This Message

Date:   05-02-13 12:19 PDT

usch, i hate it when that happens. but why would it disappear?
Reply To This Message

Re: This version of Que Bonito Amor
Author: 3Angela (---)
Date:   05-02-13 20:07 PDT

This is the YouTube video of the Que Bonito Amor version they are using, by Vicente Fernandez. Looking at the copyright, I don't think the CD is available in the United States yet. Sony will eventually sell it here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXFy52nT0To
Reply To This Message

Re: This version of Que Bonito Amor
Date:   05-03-13 04:14 PDT

THAT'S IT!!! Thank you! I hope it becomes available here. I'm still waiting for the music from UFCS to be available stateside.
Reply To This Message

Next question...
Date:   05-03-13 15:53 PDT

How about the duet version that Danna and Jorge lip-sync to? Does anyone have information on that?
Reply To This Message

LEaD, you got me lookin' around
Date:   05-03-13 17:51 PDT

i've spent the day looking up mariachi mp3s for the nano. found some awesome stuff from VF and pedro infante and rocio durcal, even juan gabriel with mariachis vargas...keep listing whatever you find so i can check it out.
Reply To This Message

Re: LEaD, you got me lookin' around
Date:   05-04-13 06:28 PDT

Danna and Jorge are lip-syncing, right? I want to know who is singing for them.
Reply To This Message

Date:   05-04-13 19:56 PDT

yes, they're lip-synching. so were the people in LHdM. i couldn't find any of the people who were singing for LHdM. but i found most of the songs by lola beltran or JAJ and now i'm finding them by PI and VF and other people. just jump in! i have found so much amazing stuff.
Reply To This Message

Date:   05-05-13 08:01 PDT

JAJ? Jorge Alfredo Jimenez?
Reply To This Message

Date:   05-05-13 08:03 PDT

sí. also check out pedro infante. those songs just can take me back to when i was a kid. same like marlene dietrich music. they have this sound to them. i dunno what it is.
Reply To This Message

Date:   05-05-13 12:28 PDT

I've got a bit of Pedro on my iPod. I discovered him during Amorcito Corazon ;-)
Reply To This Message

boleros
Date:   05-05-13 13:51 PDT

i just got those for the nano. so beautiful. i spent the entiire day friday on youtube, the only place you can hear songs in their entirety. i also got this mostly instrumental album, "mariachi fiesta"...i think...which has some really great songs on it. i got told to stop humming 'cuz mi viejo had his nano on and could hear me.

and i also am watching los heroes del norte, which i find sooo stupid, but funny. they have some good songs in that.
Reply To This Message

Re: boleros
Date:   05-05-13 16:48 PDT

Oh thanks! I like boleros, too! I've always listened to Mexican music...but I really don't know the difference in all of it: mariachi, bolero, corrido, ranchera, nortena...I really should research it more.
Reply To This Message

Re: boleros
Date:   05-05-13 19:15 PDT

yes, that's how i am, too. i only know they're boleros 'cuz that's what the album is called: boleros de oro. i just pretty much like most of it. that mariachi fiesta album has clarinets or oboes or something. it also has what sounds like a farfisa...the sound i associate with a farfisa. i'm dumb about the names, which is why i like youtube and i can hear stuff the whole way through and decide.
Reply To This Message

Re: Luis Miguel made
Date:   05-06-13 18:55 PDT

an unbeatable bolero album about 10 years ago. "Mis Boleros Favoritos" I gave away a bunch of them as gifts. You can prolly find them discounted somewhere now. Very romantic.
Reply To This Message

THANKS! (nt)
Date:   05-07-13 04:35 PDT

Reply To This Message

Re: Riv
Date:   05-08-13 19:25 PDT

Check out "Sabor a Mi" on this list.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C44474F62E384CF
Reply To This Message

Re: Luis Miguel made
Date:   05-07-13 08:20 PDT

yes, thank you! any suggestions are most appreciated.
Reply To This Message

Author: Khabita (---)
Date:   05-02-13 13:26 PDT

There was a collection of music from La Hija, and I was able to get it from a Colombian friend. I think there were 4 CD's? I can't remember, but it's all on my iPod and I listen to it all the time! Great music.

I love mariachi music in general . . .if they release the music from QBA, I'll buy it!
Reply To This Message

Translate this page into Spanish using FreeTranslation.com Translate this page into English using FreeTranslation.com

New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In  
 Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:

Instructions - How to do fancy posts
Limited decoration is allowed in the message body. You can get bold, emphasized, or underlined text, and combinations of those effects. You can enter links or images.

Instructions:

[b]Bold[/b]
[i]Emphasized[/i]
[u]Underlined[/u]
[b][i]Bold emphasized[/i][/b]
[center]
Centered Text
[/center]
[quote]
Block of text to be quoted
[/quote]
[spoiler]
Block of text to be hidden from the casual reader
[/spoiler]

Links:
[img]http://URL of image[/img] gives
[url=http://phorum.org]phorum.org[/url] creates phorum.org
[email]email@address.com[/email] creates email@address.com
and finaly, tags can be combined:
[url=http://phorum.org][img]http://phorum.org/logo.gif[/img][/url] gives

For comments, suggestions, or complaints about the forums come to the Forum Forum
Para comentarios, sugerencias o quejas sobre los foros, entre al Foro del Foro

Shop at Amazon? Or Maybe Help out Telenovela-World and go there by way of these links.

phorum.org Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot
@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

(tw4 - Database time: 6.839 sec)