meat Shop and Support
Telenovela-World
Help with server costs
Sponsor this forum

Donate for October 1
Qué Bonito Amor (143 posts in 26 threads)
Novela de Televisa (México) 2012. Remake of La Hija del Mariachi. Estreno 22 oct. 2012.
USA(Univision) Estreno 15 abril 2013. 10PM
carne
Telenovela-World
Latest messages
Forum Index
Archives

Go to the Main Forum/Foro Central or the Forum Forum/Foro del Foro
FORUM RULES: LINKS:
  1. Mark spoilers well
  2. No rude, abusive or foul language
  3. Treat one another with respect

Cast/Elenco

Resúmenes de México 22 oct. 2012 - 02 junio (FIN) 2013
Avances Breves de Peru 14 enero 2013 - 15 mayo 2013 (ult. avance-cancelado?)
Recaps Breves de Univision 15 abril 2013 - 04 oct. 2013 (FIN)

Televisa/esmas
Univision
Foro de Univision

Caray, Caray! Daily Recaps [N.B.: blog prohibits reposting]

Facebook
Twitter

Internet Movie Database
SeriesNow
Wikipedia (English)
Wikipedia (Español)

Telenovela-World Forum for La Hija del Mariachi

Telenovela-World Phone-Style Chat Room

First page of messages
Welcome to
Foro.Telenovela-World.Com!

Telenovela-World | Promote Your Page Too

Welcome Guest
List by date
Show Thumbnails (20% Wide) / Thumbnails (100 px high) / Images
Who's Online
30 now / 405 Max
  New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  
 Question about a song.
Author: el metalero (---)
Date:   06-12-13 18:55 PDT

I've been watching "Que Bonito Amor" since it aired nearly 2 months ago, and so far, this telenovela is pretty good(although it takes at least a half hour before the first commercial break). But the purpose of this post is about a song that is played in certain scenes within "QBA." That song is by the group, Reik. I've heard the original version of this particular song which is Pop sounding in a commercial featuring the group on TV and being played on the stereo systems at either El Pollo Loco or Pollo Campero restaurants. But in "QBA", the song is played in a Mariachi style. The question I have is what is the name of this particular song by Reik? I'm asking because I would like to add the original version of the song to a disc on another Spanish music CD compilation that I make at times. If anybody can provide me with some feedback, please do. Gracias.
Reply To This Message
  Forum Index   |   Threaded View     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  

New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  
 Re: Question about a song.
Author: Cronometrador (---)
Date:   06-14-13 16:45 PDT

Reik recorded ranchera versions of “Yo Quisiera” and “Creo en Ti,” which you’ll recognize from QBA. You can hear both songs (in their original and ranchera versions) online.

I’ve also been watching QBA since its debut. I thoroughly enjoy it--especially the music. In fact, thanks to QBA, I’ve developed an interest in mariachi/ranchera music. Vicente Fernandez’ QBA theme song is my latest earworm, and I recently added his compilation CD, Historia de un Idolo, to my music collection.

I normally hang out over in La Patrona, but I check the QBA board from time to time. Enjoy!
Reply To This Message

Author: el metalero (---)
Date:   06-20-13 22:28 PDT

Well, the particular song I was asking about was "Creo En Ti." I found the original version on Youtube last week. I'm not sure about "Yo Quisiera" though. Vicente is a legend in Mariachi music. My grandparents introduced me to his music when I was a kid. But when it comes to the Spanish music CDs that I make which I call them "Variedades", the music is a variety of Mariachi/Ranchera, Banda, Norteno, Cumbia, Salsa, Rock En Espanol, Pop, Reggaeton, and even the theme songs to Telenovelas too. But "Creo En Ti", I'm planning to put on an upcoming CD. I already have two other Reik songs on a CD already. Those two particular songs are "Inolvidable" and theme song to the telenovela "Mi Pecado" which featured actress/singer Maite Perroni(RBD: "Rebelde") who was the female lead role from that particular telenovela. And I should be making a new set, hopefully tomorrow.
Reply To This Message

Author: marely (---)
Date:   08-18-13 21:23 PDT

the name of the song is called "creo en ti" and is a beautiful song .. and is better on the mariachi version !!
Reply To This Message

Author: Mr 2013 (---)
Date:   08-19-13 19:02 PDT

If you like Reik, you should listen to this song. This song Fuego. Miguel Angel(the chubby one) killed it. He is going to be a star one day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l2nmB2V1Eo
Reply To This Message

Translate this page into Spanish using FreeTranslation.com Translate this page into English using FreeTranslation.com

New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In  
 Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:

Instructions - How to do fancy posts
Limited decoration is allowed in the message body. You can get bold, emphasized, or underlined text, and combinations of those effects. You can enter links or images.

Instructions:

[b]Bold[/b]
[i]Emphasized[/i]
[u]Underlined[/u]
[b][i]Bold emphasized[/i][/b]
[center]
Centered Text
[/center]
[quote]
Block of text to be quoted
[/quote]
[spoiler]
Block of text to be hidden from the casual reader
[/spoiler]

Links:
[img]http://URL of image[/img] gives
[url=http://phorum.org]phorum.org[/url] creates phorum.org
[email]email@address.com[/email] creates email@address.com
and finaly, tags can be combined:
[url=http://phorum.org][img]http://phorum.org/logo.gif[/img][/url] gives

For comments, suggestions, or complaints about the forums come to the Forum Forum
Para comentarios, sugerencias o quejas sobre los foros, entre al Foro del Foro

Shop at Amazon? Or Maybe Help out Telenovela-World and go there by way of these links.

phorum.org Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot
@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

(tw4 - Database time: 2.553 sec)