meat Shop and Support
Telenovela-World
Help with server costs
Sponsor this forum

Donate for August 1
La Mujer en el Espejo (10384 posts in 2328 threads)
Telemundo production (a remake). Dec. 7, 2004 - July 18, 2005.
Telemundo Rerun Oct. 1, 2007- Feb. 8, 2008. Noon.
carne
Telenovela-World
Latest messages
Forum Index
Archives

Go to the Main Forum/Foro Central or the Forum Forum/Foro del Foro
FORUM RULES: LINKS:
  1. Mark spoilers well
  2. No rude, abusive or foul language
  3. Treat one another with respect

Cast/Elenco - Updated Aug. 4, 2005
Nicknames - Updated May 18, 2005
News/Noticias - Updated June 19, 2005

Summaries/Resúmenes Dec. 7, 2004-Feb. 25, 2005, Feb. 28 - Apr. 29, 2005, May 2-June 3, 2005, June 6-July 1, 2005, July 4-18, 2005 [FIN]
Resúmenes de Espańa 5 sep. 2005 - 26 mar. 2006[FIN]
Avances Breves de Colombia 5 sep. 2005 - 7 abril 2006
Avances Breves de Peru 20 junio 2006-22 enero 2007 [FIN]
Avances Breves de Peru 17 sept. 2007 - 1 feb. 2008[FIN}

Sitio de Telemundo
Foro de Telemundo
Resúmenes del foro de Telemundo
teleNOVELA-Espańa

MSN Group - Passport login required
Foro de América TV
Sitio de América TV

Internet Movie Database

Who is the Mysterious Black Gloves?

First page of messages
Welcome to
Foro.Telenovela-World.Com!

Telenovela-World | Promote Your Page Too

Welcome Guest
List by date
Show Thumbnails (20% Wide) / Thumbnails (100 px high) / Images
Who's Online
25 now / 405 Max
  New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  
 Okay, we are making progress - we got pictures and a little character info
Author: 42nata (---)
Date:   11-09-04 16:26 PST

It seems that our crack staff has gotten around to adding the photo page to the LMEEE site over at Telemundo.

You can view them if you goto the main page and click on photos but here is the link (hopefully it works) so you can go straight to the page.

http://www.telemundo.com/lamujerenelespejo/3886846/detail.html?qs=;s=1;dm=ig;w=400;tn=b

Oh...looks like Kristina Lilly is Paola's mom again....poor JAB can't catch a break in the mother in law department ;)
Reply To This Message
  Forum Index   |   Threaded View     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  

New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  
 <preen> i called it!!
Author: B. (---)
Date:   11-09-04 17:03 PST

i said i thought that Gloria GĂłmez (Eva from PdG) was going to be the TĂ­a Mercedes and Kristina Lilley (Grabi) her ex-model, beauty-obsessed mother. hee!!

later i'll post translations and update the cast list.
Reply To This Message

Re: Okay, we are making progress - we got pictures and a little character info
Author: bijoux (---)
Date:   11-09-04 17:06 PST

Thanks for keeping us updated.

I'm disappointed that they didn't put up Sebastian's picture, I was looking forward to finding out how he looked in this one.
Juan Alfonso looks very preppy in the picture, and Kristina just looks strange to me.
BTW, who's the actor playing his stepdad? I know I've seen him somewhere.
Reply To This Message

character info
Author: 42nata (---)
Date:   11-09-04 17:20 PST

I was looking it over and I was surprised that they hadn't mentioned anything about Sebastian's character either...actually I am interested to see what his "look" will be this time around.

It does seem that Kristina and Gloria are making a effort not to look like Gabi and Eva ....didn't recognize most of the other actors but is that they guy who played MALCOM as the owner of the dance studio?
Reply To This Message

Re: Okay, we are making progress - we got pictures and a little character info
Author: angy (---)
Date:   06-28-05 15:43 PDT

my is speak spanish. my name is angela and my favourite novela is la mujer en el espejo
Reply To This Message

bio/pic of Juan Alfonso's character, Marcos
Date:   11-09-04 17:31 PST

Juan Alfonso Baptista is "Marcos"

Marcos is a handsome, honest, generous young man. He adores his stepfather, Gabriel Mutti, because he's been like his father ever since his mother died. Marcos studied chemical engineering with degree in business administration and ever since he graduated he has worked in his stepfather's company.

He loves women and enjoying life, but he has yet to fall in love for real. He is a "conquistador" (conquerer), and although he loves his little flings with the models, he doesn't play games with them or promise them anything. In spite of seeming to be somewhat frivolous because of his womanizing spirit, Marcos hates hypocracy and superficiality. During the past few months, he's been going out with Xiomara, an executive with the publicists for the Mutti Company. And in spite of not being in love with her, he likes her a lot and [his relationship with her] has been one of the most stable relationships he has had. Marcos cannot stand BĂĄrbara, his stepfather's new wife, but out of love for his [step]father he keeps his opinion of her to himself.

Marcos is loyal to his friends and his [step]father; is noble and caring; he likes music, to dance, to ski, to play tennis, and to have a good time. He has no idea of the feelings that will awaken in him when he meets The Woman in the Mirror.
Reply To This Message

Re: bio/pic of Juan Alfonso's character, Marcos
Author: SWWP (---)
Date:   11-10-04 06:42 PST

hmm, at least he's a chemical engineer ... something in common with Juliana/Maritza (PR's character). ;-)
Reply To This Message

translation of “The story in pictures” from the TM site (part 1/2, w/pix)
Date:   11-09-04 17:52 PST

where i know it or have guessed it, i have included the actor's name in parenthesis. but if anyone knows who some of the unidentified actors are, please help out with their names...!!

Pic 1: JULIANA SOLER

Juliana Soler (Paola Rey, in a dual rĂŽle) lives a double life: She is beautiful by day and ugly by night. At 22, she felt like being alone was her inevitable lot in life, and that love was something she would never know.

Pic 2: REGINA SOLER

Regina (Kristina Lilley), her mother, a model in her younger days who continues to be obsessed with beauty, has made Juliana feel bad since she was a child.

Pic 3: TÍA MERCEDES

Fortunately, Juliana also has her great-aunt Mercedes (Gloria GĂłmez), her "fairy godmother." Thanks to Mercedes and to the enchantment of her magic mirror, Juliana will transform into...

Pic 4: MARITZA FERRER

... Maritza (Paola Rey), a beautiful woman. But the mirror's enchantment comes with strings attached: Juliana can only be beautiful during the day because when night falls, she returns to her normal appearance.

Pic 5: GABRIEL MUTTI

Marcos is the adopted son of the owner of the company [where he works], Gabriel Mutti (Javier GĂłmez -- thanks for the confirmation, Victor F!). Juliana doesn't suspect that Gabriel is her real father.

Pic 6: MARCOS MUTTI

Thus it is that one day, the beautiful Maritza Ferrer arrives at the Mutti Companies, an international cosmetics company, looking for work as a chemical engineer. Her beauty awakens jealousy and envy, but it is there that she meets the love of her life, Marcos Mutti (Juan Alfonso Baptista).

Pic 7: SEÑOR PACO TAPIA

Juliana is mixed up in two worlds: That of the day and that of the night. Her Night World is in the neighborhood where she grew up and where all those who love her live, among them her great friend and defender, Mr Paco Tapia (Andrés Felipe Martínez (the guy who played MDumbo on PdG) -- thanks, Victor!), the owner of the dance school.

continued here...
Reply To This Message

translation of “the story in pictures” from the TM site (part 2/2, w/pix)
Date:   11-09-04 18:28 PST

Pic 8: BÁRBARA MONTESINOS DE MUTTI

Maritza has to be careful of the traps and tricks that await her at the company, since at the core of the company, BĂĄrbara Montesinos (Gabriela Vergara -- thanks for the confirmation, bijoux!!), the [second] wife of Gabriel Mutti, weaves a tangled, dark web of self-interest as she works to appropriate her husband's fortune for herself.

Pic 9: XIOMARA

She (Maritza) must also protect herself from the envy and hatred she will awaken in Xiomara (Rossana FernĂĄndez Maldonado), Marcos' girlfriend, since Maritza will become her rival once Marcos falls head over heels for Maritza's beauty.

Pic 10: GINGER

Ginger (Natalia Bedoya) is a pretty, dark young woman who for the past year has been the dance partner of Sr Tapia. She is very grasping and envious.

Pic 11: ALBERTO

An attractive, seductive, manipulative, ambitious photographer, he has worked at the Mutti Companies for some time. As soon as BĂĄrbara arrived on the scene, he quickly became her lover. Although he pretends to be friendly and easy-going, Alberto (Paolo Quevedo --thanks, Victor F!) is a cad.

Pic 12: SEBASTIÁN

SebastiĂĄn (Alfredo Ahnert) is Marcos' best friend and for the past seven years has worked as a model in commecials; his dream is to be an actor.

Pic 13: LUZMILA

Luzmila (Natasha Klauss) is Juliana's best friend. She is a bit childish, impetuous, somewhat esoteric, and feisty (in the sense that she gets into fights). But she is also loyal, caring, and supportive.

Pic 14: MARITZA FERRER

The chaos begins when Juliana's magic mirror breaks, and with it, the effects of the enchantment. Will Marcos be capable of falling in love with and accepting Juliana just as she is? And more importantly, will she be capable of accepting herself if she no longer is The Woman in the Mirror? Don't miss it!!
Reply To This Message

Re: translation of “the story in pictures” from the TM site (part 2/2, w/pix)
Author: Jill (---)
Date:   11-09-04 20:24 PST

Thanks for the pix and translations,B.

According to this character analysis,aren't Alfonso and Paola half siblings(I hate that dumb phrase),since they share the same father?

Wow,Seb.looks nothing like Leandro,here.

--
1."La suerte de la fea,la bonita la desea."
Taken from an article in the MIAMI HERALD re;BLF

2.Eduardo Palomo,por siempre.
Reply To This Message

no, Marcos and Juliana are not related
Date:   11-09-04 21:22 PST

except sortof by marriage (half-step-siblings??). Marcos is not Gabriel Mutti's biological son, but rather his adopted son (if i read the various bits correctly, Gabriel is actually his stepfather, but Marcos loves him as if he were his "real" father and in fact, Gabriel did adopt him and give him his last name).

i don't think the character of "SebastiĂĄn" is the character SebastiĂĄn BoscĂĄn (Leandro) is playing here. the SebastiĂĄn listed in the story with pictures is Marcos' best friend and a commercial model/actor; supposedly SebastiĂĄn Boscan's character is a tango dancer with a child.
Reply To This Message

Re:Thanks for clearing things up,B. NT
Author: Jill (---)
Date:   11-09-04 21:56 PST

-

--
1."La suerte de la fea,la bonita la desea."
Taken from an article in the MIAMI HERALD re;BLF

2.Eduardo Palomo,por siempre.
Reply To This Message

Author: El Caballero de NEgro (---)
Date:   06-04-05 20:57 PDT

No, they are not half siblings. Alfonso is adopted!
Reply To This Message

Author: El Caballero de Negro (---)
Date:   06-04-05 21:02 PDT

*sigh*
Reply To This Message

You're right, that's Gabriela Vergara n/t
Date:   11-09-04 22:45 PST

Reply To This Message

Author: jelytza ramos (---)
Date:   06-09-05 10:53 PDT

SOY LLO JELYTZA SO TU#1 FAN
Reply To This Message

Author: rachi (---)
Date:   06-24-05 02:03 PDT

hola soys los mejores
B. wrote:
>
> Pic 8: BÁRBARA MONTESINOS DE MUTTI
>
> Maritza has to be careful of the traps and tricks that await
> her at the company, since at the core of the company, BĂĄrbara
> Montesinos (Gabriela Vergara -- thanks for the
> confirmation, bijoux!!)
, the [second] wife of Gabriel
> Mutti, weaves a tangled, dark web of self-interest as she
> works to appropriate her husband's fortune for herself.
>
> Pic 9: XIOMARA
>
> She (Maritza) must also protect herself from the envy and
> hatred she will awaken in Xiomara (Rossana FernĂĄndez
> Maldonado)
, Marcos' girlfriend, since Maritza will become
> her rival once Marcos falls head over heels for Maritza's
> beauty.
>
> Pic 10: GINGER
>
> Ginger (? name of actress?) is a pretty, dark young
> woman who for the past year has been the dance partner of Sr
> Tapia. She is very grasping and envious.
>
> Pic 11: ALBERTO
>
> An attracitve, seductive, manipulative, ambitious
> photographer, he has worked at the Mutti Companies for some
> time. As soon as BĂĄrbara arrived on the scene, he quickly
> became her lover. Although he pretends to be friendly and
> easy-going, Alberto (Paolo Quevedo --thanks, Victor
> F!)
is a cad.
>
> Pic 12: SEBASTIÁN
>
> SebastiĂĄn (? possibly Alfredo Ahnert from Preciosa and
> Daniela?)
is Marcos' best friend and for the past seven
> years has worked as a model in commecials; his dream is to be
> an actor.
>
> Pic 13: LUZMILA
>
> Luzmila (Natasha Klauss) is Juliana's best friend.
> She is a bit childish, impetuous, somewhat esoteric, and
> feisty (in the sense that she gets into fights). But
> she is also loyal, caring, and supportive.
>
> Pic 14: MARITZA FERRER
>
> The chaos begins when Juliana's magic mirror breaks, and with
> it, the effects of the enchantment. Will Marcos be capable
> of falling in love with and accepting Juliana just as she
> is? And more importantly, will she be capable of accepting
> herself if she no longer is The Woman in the Mirror? Don't
> miss it!!
Reply To This Message

â€ from the TM site (part 2/2, w/pix)
Author: sira (---)
Date:   06-27-05 05:32 PDT

jimena la mejor los demas no sirven para nada las mejores sara,norma y jimena. jejejejejejejejejejejejejeje
Reply To This Message

Author: inmaculada (---)
Date:   07-14-05 09:19 PDT

wenas a todos los qe participan en la novela de la mujer en el espejo.me llamos inma y soy la fans numero uno de maritza ferrer me gusta mucho como hace su papel jeje yo lo que quiero es conocerlos a todos y con esto quiero decirles qe me gustria que hicieran una novela parecida a esta encantados si es por mi veria desde por la mañana hasta por la noche la novela nunca me cansaria bueno un beso grande pa todos y me encantaria que vinieran para canarias un beso
Reply To This Message

Author: yessica (---)
Date:   07-25-05 11:50 PDT

ola queria decirle a natasha klauss i a todos los compañeros de pasion de gavilanes que su serie es un esito y que yo y todas mis amigas estan enganchadas a esa novela pero que la tenian que hacer un poco mas larga en vez de de 4:00 a 6:00 de 4:00 a 8:00
Reply To This Message

Author: johana juanes (---)
Date:   08-23-05 09:03 PDT

hola quiero decir que me gusta marcos mutti esta bien bueno.
Reply To This Message

Author: shanon (---)
Date:   08-27-05 09:33 PDT

rtuji6trtrtrswwr
Reply To This Message

Author: yarelis (---)
Date:   08-28-05 10:49 PDT

hola
Reply To This Message

Author: cristian avila (---)
Date:   09-03-05 09:00 PDT

hola c0omo an estado eperop que vien maritza quiero dedirte que tu me gustas muchop
Reply To This Message

Author: samuel (---)
Date:   12-03-05 14:09 PST

hola como estan todos espero q bn bueno lo primero que les quiero decir es q lo felicito por esa telenovela que esta causando ango muy bello aqui en venezuela bueno si pueden espero qme respondan bye bye
Reply To This Message

I think the actor playing Gabriel Mutti is Javier Gomez
Date:   11-09-04 23:02 PST

I've seen this guy in Reina de Corazones, and I see his credits on Gabriel Blanco's site include Pedro, el Escamoso. I haven't seen the second one, but I think I remember some forum people mentioning it, so maybe it will help us identify the guy.
Reply To This Message

Re: translation of “The story in pictures” from the TM site (part 1/2, w/pix)
Author: borja (---)
Date:   04-16-05 03:44 PDT

fotos de la mujer en el espejo
Reply To This Message

Author: Susana (---)
Date:   04-24-05 18:25 PDT

Gingers real name is Natalia Bedoya!

Charlies real name is Alfredo Ahnert!

Susana
Reply To This Message

thanks -- we know that now.
Date:   04-24-05 19:55 PDT

we just didn't when we first made the post.
Reply To This Message

Author: ajteni (---)
Date:   07-16-05 06:29 PDT

tung nga ajteni qa po bani a je mir si po kaloni atje me rosaleset a
B. wrote:
>
> where i know it or have guessed it, i have included the
> actor's name in parenthesis. but if anyone knows who some of
> the unidentified actors are, please help out with their
> names...!!

>
> Pic 1: JULIANA SOLER
>
> Juliana Soler (Paola Rey, in a dual rĂŽle) lives a
> double life: She is beautiful by day and ugly by night. At
> 22, she felt like being alone was her inevitable lot in life,
> and that love was something she would never know.
>
> Pic 2: REGINA SOLER
>
> Regina (Kristina Lilley), her mother, a model in her
> younger days who continues to be obsessed with beauty, has
> made Juliana feel bad since she was a child.
>
> Pic 3: TÍA MERCEDES
>
> Fortunately, Juliana also has her great-aunt Mercedes
> (Gloria GĂłmez), her "fairy godmother." Thanks to
> Mercedes and to the enchantment of her magic mirror, Juliana
> will transform into...
>
> Pic 4: MARITZA FERRER
>
> ... Maritza (Paola Rey), a beautiful woman. But the
> mirror's enchantment comes with strings attached: Juliana
> can only be beautiful during the day because when night
> falls, she returns to her normal appearance.
>
> Pic 5: GABRIEL MUTTI
>
> Marcos is the adopted son of the owner of the company [where
> he works], Gabriel Mutti (Javier GĂłmez -- thanks for the
> confirmation, Victor F!)
. Juliana doesn't suspect that
> Gabriel is her real father.
>
> Pic 6: MARCOS MUTTI
>
> Thus it is that one day, the beautiful Maritza Ferrer arrives
> at the Mutti Companies, an international cosmetics company,
> looking for work as a chemical engineer. Her beauty awakens
> jealousy and envy, but it is there that she meets the love of
> her life, Marcos Mutti (Juan Alfonso Baptista).
>
> Pic 7: SEÑOR PACO TAPIA
>
> Juliana is mixed up in two worlds: That of the day and that
> of the night. Her Night World is in the neighborhood where
> she grew up and where all those who love her live, among them
> her great friend and defender, Mr Paco Tapia (Andrés
> Felipe MartĂ­nez (the guy who played MDumbo on PdG) -- thanks,
> Victor!)
, the owner of the dance school.
>
>
>
> continued
> here...
Reply To This Message

Author: brilantina (---)
Date:   08-05-05 03:59 PDT

tung
Reply To This Message

Author: lore (---)
Date:   09-09-05 03:45 PDT

a mi kien me gusta es paola rey como trabaja y como habla y todo eske es la mejor en la mujer en el espejo y tambien en pasion de gavilanes eske no se mje encanatan las series novelas o lo k sea eske donde trabajen paola rey,juan alfonso baptista,gloria gomez y todos ellos lo veo todo bueno a sdido un placer aber escrito esto y ke hagais muxas series mas jejejeB. wrote:
>
> names...!!

>
>
>
>
>
>
> will transform into...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Victor!)
>
>
>
> continued
> here...
Reply To This Message

Author: warda beyoussef (---)
Date:   09-27-05 02:28 PDT

I like la mujer en el epejoB. wrote:
>
> names...!!

>
>
>
>
>
>
> will transform into...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Victor!)
>
>
>
> continued
> here...
Reply To This Message

Author: marcella gabriel (---)
Date:   06-13-06 01:26 PDT

please email to me translation of the story in La Mujer En El Espejo
Reply To This Message

Author: Mey Tie (---)
Date:   08-02-06 18:37 PDT

i love this story and i want to know the whole story as soon as possible. thank you
Reply To This Message

John
Author: Smithg904 (---)
Date:   07-23-14 00:49 PDT

Though it is true I enjoy your writing style, I don't agree with your main point of view about this one. I do delight in your website nevertheless. badecddecdgdfdee
Reply To This Message

Translate this page into Spanish using FreeTranslation.com Translate this page into English using FreeTranslation.com

New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In  
 Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:

Instructions - How to do fancy posts
Limited decoration is allowed in the message body. You can get bold, emphasized, or underlined text, and combinations of those effects. You can enter links or images.

Instructions:

[b]Bold[/b]
[i]Emphasized[/i]
[u]Underlined[/u]
[b][i]Bold emphasized[/i][/b]
[center]
Centered Text
[/center]
[quote]
Block of text to be quoted
[/quote]
[spoiler]
Block of text to be hidden from the casual reader
[/spoiler]

Links:
[img]http://URL of image[/img] gives
[url=http://phorum.org]phorum.org[/url] creates phorum.org
[email]email@address.com[/email] creates email@address.com
and finaly, tags can be combined:
[url=http://phorum.org][img]http://phorum.org/logo.gif[/img][/url] gives

For comments, suggestions, or complaints about the forums come to the Forum Forum
Para comentarios, sugerencias o quejas sobre los foros, entre al Foro del Foro

Shop at Amazon? Or Maybe Help out Telenovela-World and go there by way of these links.

Get Firefox! phorum.org Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot
@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

(tw4 - Database time: 1.777 sec)