meat Shop and Support
Telenovela-World
Help with server costs
Sponsor this forum

Donate for October 1
El Zorro: La Espada y La Rosa (60571 posts in 5414 threads)
Producción de Sony Pcitures, Television Internation, RTI Colombia para Telemundo. Feb. 12, 2007-July 23, 2007. 9PM.
USA (Telemundo) Rerun Start Date Feb. 8, 2010. 1-3PM
carne
Telenovela-World
Latest messages
Forum Index
Archives

Go to the Main Forum/Foro Central or the Forum Forum/Foro del Foro
FORUM RULES: LINKS:
  1. Mark spoilers well
  2. No rude, abusive or foul language
  3. Treat one another with respect

Cast/Elenco & Nicknames - Updated Aug. 10 2007
News/Noticias - Updated June 21, 2008
Notas de la Producción/Mundo de Zorro - Updated Mar. 28, 2007
Temas Musicales

TW Recaps/Summaries Feb. 12, 2007-Mar. 30, 2007, Apr. 2-27, 2007, Apr. 30-June 1, 2007, June 4-July 23, 2007[END]
Resúmenes de TM 12 feb. 2007 - 23 julio 2007[FIN]
Resúmenes de Mabouchita 12 feb. 2007-2 mar. 2007, 5-30 mar. 2007, 30 abr. 2007-11 mayo 2007
Avances de Colombia 26 feb. 2007-7 mar. 2008[FIN]
Resúmenes de España 23 abril 2007-3 sept. 2007[FIN]
Resumos em portugûes Caps. 1-117
Resúmenes de Televen 24 mar. 2008 - 11 sept. 2008[FIN]

Sitio Oficial de Telemundo
Foro de Telemundo
Sitio de Colombia (Canal Caracol)
Sitio de Rede Record (Brasil)
Sitio de Televen

Sitio Especial de Mabouchita - Resúmenes Diarios y Más

Foro, Fotos, Videos
Zorro - News, Merchandise, Gallery, etc.
Noticias de Christian Meier
Daily Videos (registration required)
Andrea Melissa's Zorro Fan Page
Caray, Caray!- English Summaries [blog prohibits reposting]

Internet Movie Database
Serials.RU
Wikipedia (English)

First page of messages
Welcome to
Foro.Telenovela-World.Com!

Telenovela-World | Promote Your Page Too

Welcome Guest
List by date
Show Thumbnails (20% Wide) / Thumbnails (100 px high) / Images
Who's Online
37 now / 405 Max
  New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In     Previous Message   |   Next Message  
 BEST ACTOR/ACTRESS
Author: novelero (---)
Date:   09-02-07 10:43 PDT

Just finished last night watching this great novela, as always I nominate the best and worst, so here it goes, the NOVELERO AWARDS 2007 go to:

BEST ACTOR: ARTURO PENICHE as Fernando Sanchez de Moncada, superb, his death scene was so real and emotional. Special mention to Harry GEITHNER's Montero. He did surprise me.

BEST ACTRESS: ANDREA LOPEZ as MariAngel

BEST SUPORTING ACTOR: RAUL GUTIERREZ as OLMOS beats PIZARO'S HECTOR SUAREZ GOMIZ by a sinister laugh, special mention to CAO'S padre Thomas, he is always great and CESAR MORA as el SARGENTO GARCIA.

BEST SUPORTING ACTRESS: NATASHA KLAUSS as SUPLICIOS mention to ANDREA MONTENEGRO as MARIA PIA

BEST CHARACTER: this one is though...MONTERO beats OLMOS by his cruelty BUT SARGENTO GARCIA deserves a mention here.

BEST CLEAVAGE: MARLENE FAVELA and GIRO'S la reina de espana

BEST CHEMISTRY: CATALINA AND PIZARRO

WORST CHEMISTRY: you guessed it DON DIEGO AND ESMERALDA pero mejoro en el final.

BEST LIPS: MARLENE FAVELA

BEST DEATH: loved MONTERO'S AND FERNANDO'S but if OLMOS would have given MARIANGEL a final kiss on the lips before she dies it would have won this one.

BEST MOMENTS: THE FIRST WEEKS AND THE LAST WEEKS AFTER ESME ESCAPES from boring episodes incarcerated. WHEN ZORRO'S IDENTITY IS REVEALED to Montero and MariAngel. ZORRO AND MONTERO FIGHT TO THE DEATH, SARGENTO GARCIA DELIVERING BABY and helping ESME, THE CLIFFHANGERS of The final 3 weeks. THAT ZORRO'S IDENTITY REMAINS A MYSTERY. WHEN ESME realizes her son is alive, when she meets diego again.

MOST LIKEABLE CHARACTER: SARGENTO GARCIA and mention to KAMBA TOLE

BEST LOVE STORY: MARIA PIA'S AND FERNANDO'S

BEST LIFE EVER AFTER: KAMBA TOLE WITH THE AMAZONAS!

WORST LOVE STORY: ANA CAMILA AND RENZO

WORST CRUSH: RENZO'S ON ESME

BEST CRUSH: OLMOS ON MARIANGEL but he really loved her.

BEST LAUGH: OLMOS

MOST HORNY: MARIANGEL, MONTERO AND PIZARRO they should have done a threesome...

LESS HORNY: TOBIAS, but I think it was because he was impotent, still with such a babe he should have tried harder...

WORST ACTOR: lets give this one to GERMAN ROJAS the patriarca, don't like him since LA VENGANZA michelotto, but he did better on this role, mention to ELIAS' RENZO

WORST ACTRESS: ANABOLENA MEZA as la reina de los gitanos SARAKALI

WORST CHARACTER: stupid I think if I smile and show my nice teeth I can act RENZO

WORST MOMENTS: When esme was jailed, so long, so broing, that's when I stopped watching...THE FINALE when ZORRITO replaces his dad as ZORRO and DIEGO sending TORNADO away- mention here that TORNADO is black, and he sent a brown horse away.

WORST TEETH AND SMILE: MARQUESA DE SANTILLANA Y LA ROQUETTE

MOST UNBELIVABLE: ZORRO'S MOUSTACHE, it was so obvious that he was Don Diego, should have used a fake one to ad to the suspense when in a fight he lost it. And also superman OLMOS was shot, stabbed, burned in a explosion, and he does not die! guess la joroba lo ayudo en algo.

MOST LIKELY TO DATE: MARYILIN PATINO, The actress that played Catalina. I like Andrea Lopez, but it shows how a woman can be so pretty and so ugly as a result of her personality and actions. Marlene could be also if these babes say no.

SEQUEL CHANCES: ONLY IF ZORRITO DIES IN HIS FIRST FIGHT and forces Don Diego out of retirement. But it is so obvious that CM would not do Zorro again, he did not convince me as don diego or zorro, maybe he was depressed on divorce from real wife, I think i read that someplace. Mauricio Islas would have been much better or alejandro fernandez and what his name fernando montero?, the one that had the fling with ludwika palleta?

Would it be gand if all novelas have a made for TV 2 hour movie telling us how it all went for the characters.

FINALE RATING: 8. ZORRO resigning his duties was against his beliefs.

NOVELA RATING: 8.5 out of 10, lost 1.5 points for the premiere, would have prefered to see how ZORRO is born, the esme imprisoned episodes, the sword fighting skills of ZORRO were not what you expect from him, like Guy Williams TV ZORRO or Antonio Banderas, that ZORRO resigned his duties, that he sends Tornado to the wild, chances are somebody got him in their hacienda, but really enjoyed it, entertaining and funny, realistic action sequences, looked like that time period, great costumes, specially the women, OK theme song- would have prefered some lyrics about ZORRO- great music, great opening sequence, beautiful scenery que linda es Colombia no?

NEXT FOR NOVELERO: Continue watching LA VENGANZA reruns, this one is the best! what happened to pecados ajenos? with mau and lorena?
Reply To This Message
  Forum Index   |   Flat View     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  
 Topics Author  Date

BEST ACTOR/ACTRESS  new
novelero 09-02-07 10:43 PDT 

Translate this page into Spanish using FreeTranslation.com Translate this page into English using FreeTranslation.com

New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In  
 Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:

Instructions - How to do fancy posts
Limited decoration is allowed in the message body. You can get bold, emphasized, or underlined text, and combinations of those effects. You can enter links or images.

Instructions:

[b]Bold[/b]
[i]Emphasized[/i]
[u]Underlined[/u]
[b][i]Bold emphasized[/i][/b]
[center]
Centered Text
[/center]
[quote]
Block of text to be quoted
[/quote]
[spoiler]
Block of text to be hidden from the casual reader
[/spoiler]

Links:
[img]http://URL of image[/img] gives
[url=http://phorum.org]phorum.org[/url] creates phorum.org
[email]email@address.com[/email] creates email@address.com
and finaly, tags can be combined:
[url=http://phorum.org][img]http://phorum.org/logo.gif[/img][/url] gives

For comments, suggestions, or complaints about the forums come to the Forum Forum
Para comentarios, sugerencias o quejas sobre los foros, entre al Foro del Foro

Shop at Amazon? Or Maybe Help out Telenovela-World and go there by way of these links.

phorum.org Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot
@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

(tw4 - Database time: 5.500 sec)