meat Shop and Support
Telenovela-World
Help with server costs
Sponsor this forum

Donate for October 1
Nunca Te Diré Adiós (956 posts in 167 threads)
Venevision/Iguana 2005 Production.
USA (Univision) Sept. 17, 2007-Jan. 18, 2008. 1PM
carne
Telenovela-World
Latest messages
Forum Index
Archives

Go to the Main Forum/Foro Central or the Forum Forum/Foro del Foro
FORUM RULES: LINKS:
  1. Mark spoilers well
  2. No rude, abusive or foul language
  3. Treat one another with respect

Cast/Elenco - Updated Sept. 23, 2007
News/Noticias
Sinopsis/Synopsis
TW Recaps/Summaries Sept. 17, 2007-Nov. 20, 2007

Sitio de Univision
Foro de Univision
Venevision International
Serials.RU
Internet Movie Database

First page of messages
Welcome to
Foro.Telenovela-World.Com!

Telenovela-World | Promote Your Page Too

Welcome Guest
List by date
Show Thumbnails (20% Wide) / Thumbnails (100 px high) / Images
Who's Online
27 now / 405 Max
  New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  
 Summary, Episode 5 -Sept. 21, 2007
Author: Toni S. (---)
Date:   10-03-07 11:29 PDT

Nunca te dire Adios

Episode 5, Sep 21, 2007

Maki agrees to work again with Francisco on his commercial in Sauce. While he is trying to rebuild her trust, Fanny calls his cell phone, talking about wedding plans, while Maki looks on suspiciously, and Francisco makes an excuse that it is a work related call, then he kisses Maki.

At Maki’s house that night, the priest counsels them –the padre asks when the wedding is going to be –Francisco says when the pelicula is done, in about 6 mos. The padre then has the two make vows of eternal love, and he conducts a “benecida”, and Francisco gives Fanny a ring. Later, Maki and Francisco passionately kiss. She is falling for him.

In Lima, Saul receives an envelope with the nude photos (from Marina in Sauce) that Francisco took of Maki. He waits in Fanny’s bedroom and when she arrives she is disturbed that he is there. He gives her the envelope, she makes him leave the room, and she opens it and looks disgusted and feels her stomach as she looks anxiously at the pictures. There is also a note from Marina saying these pictures describe what Francisco has been doing in Sauce.

Fanny, drunk, with drink in hand and upset, shows the pictures to her mother, who is taken aback. Fanny tells her mother, Esther, that the reason she pushed the wedding along to be in one month is because she is pregnant, by Francisco, though he doesn’t know it yet. Esther goes to Sauce where she sees for herself that it is true, that Francisco and Maki are “together”. Esther checks herself in to los Morichales ranch in Sauce and asks around about what is going on with Francisco and Maki, and of course the whole town knows about them.

Later, working on the lancha, Maki gives Francisco a watch and pendant that was her father’s and upon opening it, on the inside cover is a picture of Maki when she was a little girl. Francisco is hesitant to accept such an important keepsake, but Maki insists.

Esther sends for someone to bring Francisco to her at the Morichales ranch where she confronts Francisco about the photos of Maki and that the word about town is that he and Maki are amantes. She says if this continues, he will have to forget about the wedding, working for them, and about the pelicula. Francisco admits that it is true. Esther is outraged, Francisco wants to know if Fanny knows about his affair with Maki, and Ester says “no”, but she has seen the photos. Francisco wants to tell Fanny the truth, then Esther tells him Fanny is pregnant. She says the truth would kill her.

In Lima, Fanny is going hysterical, and takes some pills. Saul tries to comfort her in her room, but she is going ballistic. She passes out on the bed and Saul calls Ester. He counts the pills in the jar and calculates she has only taken a few. Esther tells Francisco, taking complete control of the situation, that Fanny is her only child and means everything to her. She doesn’t want Fanny to ever know about his affair with Maki, that he is to return to Lima, and that he will still do his film, but Saul will be in charge of the production, including casting decisions, and any time that he travels to do work in the future, that Fanny is to accompany him. Francisco agrees to this while he daydreams of Maki. Esther then forces Francisco to stay with her at los Morichales, keeping him from returning to see Maki, who waits in her house for Francico, but he never shows up.

Francisco returns to Lima, where he attends an important press conference concerning the upcoming film, narrated by Fanny, with Don Marcos (her father), Don Humberto, Francisco, and Saul in the limelight. Each of them signs the contract. As Francisco starts to sign, he gets a call on his cell phone. He excuses himself to everyone’s dismay, and takes the call in private, and it is Maki, who wants to know why he left without showing up last night and saying goodbye. Francisco fills her full of excuses. Maki wants to know who a woman was who confronted her and called her a prostitute and Francisco says he has no idea, that it could have been one of his business associates. Soon, Fanny finds him, taking Francisco back to the press conference, and Maki is upset, telling the padre he hung up on her. Francisco finally sings the deal, to Fanny’s satisfaction.

Marina shows Maki a press release on the film announcement, showing a picture of Juan Francisco with his fiancée, Fanny, and that they will be marrying in a church in Lima within a month, to the surprise and disgust of Maki.

One month later in Lima –as everyone prepares for the wedding, Maki gets the padre to take her there to try and locate the wedding. She calls Francisco’s cell phone and Francisco’s sister, Angela answers and tells Maki they are about to marry. Crying, Maki insists, to the protest of the padre, to find the church. Angela told her any cab driver could take them there, as it is a well-known church, so they take a cab. On the way to the wedding, Maki passes out. The padre directs the cab driver to take them to a clinic, where the doctor examines her and says it was likely an attack of the nerves. Maki, again to the padre’s protest, uses the doctor’s cell phone and tries again calling Francisco. His voice mail answers, and she leaves a scathing message, saying she was stupid for believing in him, that she never wants to see him again, and she says, “Yo si te dio adios, para siempre!”

Francisco and Fanny are married, as everyone applauds and looks on with delight, with the exception of Fanny’s jealous, obsessive perverse cousin, Saul.

Back at the clinic, the doctor comes back with tests results, telling Maki that she is going to be a mama.

**END**
Reply To This Message
  Forum Index   |   Threaded View     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  

New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  
 Re: Summary, Episode -jan 29 2008
Author: patricia nabattu (---)
Date:   01-29-08 04:16 PST

can i pliz have episodes from today to end.
Reply To This Message

Episodes
Author: khatra abdi (---)
Date:   02-25-08 04:00 PST

Hallo, the film is among the best one i watched and would like full summary of the whole episodes. thanks
Reply To This Message

Re: Episodes
Author: FOSUA (---)
Date:   03-12-08 05:37 PDT

I WANT TO READ THE SUMMARY OF ALL THE EPISODES.
Reply To This Message

Author: aine joan (---)
Date:   06-06-08 02:20 PDT

cant u ever send episode summaries instead of asking for man we are nagged coz we also want them okkkkkkkk no sense
Reply To This Message

Author: Timothy Akugizibwe (---)
Date:   04-18-08 10:41 PDT

How can I purchase the episodes of the NUNCA TE DIRE(never say goodbye) English dubbed? Am in Uganda and a fun of the opera.
Please could you also send me the summaries of all the episodes.
Reply To This Message

Author: kalia (---)
Date:   05-15-08 06:43 PDT

Can i please get the summary of all the episodes thx.
UG
Reply To This Message

Author: munduru mercy (---)
Date:   02-29-08 03:39 PST

summary of episode from 29\008 till the end
Reply To This Message

Author: fiona (---)
Date:   03-07-08 02:52 PST

hi
Reply To This Message

Author: avis obeng (---)
Date:   04-15-08 02:57 PDT

could you kindly pls send me d summary of nunca te dire adios..thank u..
Reply To This Message

Author: fiona (---)
Date:   03-07-08 02:54 PST

pliz send me th summaries from episode 12
Reply To This Message

Author: jane obonyo (---)
Date:   03-08-08 05:48 PST

please send me the full summary of nunca te dire adios. (am from Kenya and i love the soap opera)
Reply To This Message

Re: Summary, all episodes -jan 29 2008
Author: Tucker Grace (---)
Date:   03-03-08 10:42 PST

Please send me the summary of all episodes of i will never say good bye. am a ugandan and i like the soap. thanks
Reply To This Message

Author: Josephine M (---)
Date:   03-11-08 02:41 PDT

Hi there,
Was requesting for the summary of the episodes running till Jan 29 2008.

Thanks
Reply To This Message

Author: Edward Adjin Tettey (---)
Date:   03-11-08 09:52 PDT

Please i want you to send me the full story of nunca te dire adios
to my-mail above.I like the telenovela about Maky and fransiscos
love
Reply To This Message

Author: Dorothy Nsungwa (---)
Date:   03-14-08 05:17 PDT

Please send me all the summary of the full episodes of Nunca te dire adios (I will never say goodbye).

Dorothy
Uganda
Reply To This Message

Please
Author: Anastasia Fiatornu (---)
Date:   03-17-08 12:15 PDT

Send me the story on I will never say good bye
Reply To This Message

Author: mulwana joy (---)
Date:   03-25-08 05:52 PDT

please summarize this entire telenovela for me. i really need to know the whole story. please please and please
Reply To This Message

Author: Aisha (---)
Date:   03-26-08 11:16 PDT

Pliz send me the full episodes of nunca te dire adios full story from start till the end
Reply To This Message

Author: faith mjalilla (---)
Date:   04-26-08 03:22 PDT

post me all summaries
Reply To This Message

Author: Steve Nhuta (---)
Date:   04-21-08 23:30 PDT

I need a summary of the whole story of this fascinating love encounter
Reply To This Message

Author: Petrina Owusu (---)
Date:   04-16-08 12:18 PDT

Dear,

Could you please send the full story of Nunca de del adios as it seems very interesting and exciting.

Thanks,
Reply To This Message

Re: Summary, Episode 5 -Sept. 21, 2007 to end
Author: fikara Khalfan (---)
Date:   04-21-08 02:38 PDT

Am Tanzanian lady, please i want you to send me the full story of nunca te dire adios
love
Reply To This Message

Author: Alberta (---)
Date:   05-06-08 02:42 PDT

I really enjoy the telenovela. i am from Ghana and i would appreciate it very much if you could let me see the other episodes in 2008.

Thank you.
Reply To This Message

Author: mrs. tamasha mlangwa (---)
Date:   05-06-08 23:55 PDT

please send to me the full story of nunca te dire adios to my mentioned email address above. i like the series very much.
Reply To This Message

summary
Author: Rollens (---)
Date:   08-08-08 04:11 PDT

HI,
THE SOAP IS NICE, CAN I HAVE THE SUMMARY TO THE VERY LAST?
AM FROM UGANDA.
Reply To This Message

Author: charles ndongo (---)
Date:   03-23-09 05:35 PDT

i need the full summary of this film.
Reply To This Message

Author: prince david (---)
Date:   06-02-09 00:49 PDT

please the episodes and for sure what is marki's real name coz i look forward to watching more of her films. david in uganda
Reply To This Message

Re: Summary, Episode -feb 12 2008
Author: mitala (---)
Date:   03-12-08 07:47 PDT

i would like to know more of this soap.
Reply To This Message

Re: Summary, Episodes
Author: Lilian (---)
Date:   04-24-08 03:10 PDT

Please can you send me the full story of nunca te dire adios
to my-mail above.Please send me the full story, i really love the story!
Thx
Lilie
Reply To This Message

Re: Summary, Episodes
Author: Lilian (---)
Date:   04-24-08 03:38 PDT

Please can you send me the full story of nunca te dire adios
to my-mail above.Please send me the full story, i really love the story!
Thx
Lilie
Reply To This Message

Re: marina
Author: Amim (---)
Date:   08-01-09 23:59 PDT

hi, the soap killed me dead.

can you please tell me marina sobero's real names.
thanks
Reply To This Message

Re: Summary, Episode 5 -Sept. 21, 2007
Author: patricia nabattu (---)
Date:   01-29-08 05:04 PST

could we please get the episodes from today to the end.
Reply To This Message

Author: jane nyaga (---)
Date:   02-05-08 03:50 PST

PLEASE SEND ME THE FULL STORY OF NUNCA TE DIRE ADIOS (I WILL NEVER SAY GOODBYE.

THANK YOU
Reply To This Message

Author: LILLIAN (---)
Date:   02-17-08 22:23 PST

please send me rhe full episode of nunca te dire adios. thank you
Reply To This Message

Re: Summary, All Episodes
Author: sharon jean (---)
Date:   03-27-08 09:08 PDT

Hi could u please get me all the episodes of nunca te dire adios could i really love it.
Reply To This Message

Re: Summary, All Episodes
Author: romaric (---)
Date:   07-07-09 08:31 PDT

hi there i am romaric. a fan of the film nunca té diré adios. i wish to have the full summary of all the episodes of the film. i also wish that you send photos of some of the actors in the film(main characters) thanks for understanding please reply soonest. i love the movie
Reply To This Message

Steve Karam
Author: Xavier Wilson (---)
Date:   12-30-11 04:52 PST

Poor news - Syria's 'mutilation mystery' deepens...
Reply To This Message

Author: Leroy (---)
Date:   02-25-08 01:33 PST

I will be glad if you can sumarize the entire Telenovela for me. Thank you. Give me a real insight into the whople story.

Leroy
Reply To This Message

Author: Zahra Saad (---)
Date:   04-11-08 00:07 PDT

love
Reply To This Message

Author: Zahra Saad (---)
Date:   04-11-08 01:19 PDT

love
Reply To This Message

Author: RITA N (---)
Date:   06-03-08 02:11 PDT

What is maki's real name?
Reply To This Message

Author: Flavio Clouds (---)
Date:   06-29-09 09:32 PDT

I just love the movie
Reply To This Message

http://raybansale.ciprlearning.co.uk/discount-ray-ban-sunglasses-junior-goldenbrown-p-203.html
Author: Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses Junior Go (---)
Date:   04-26-14 04:44 PDT

The Clubmasters are 2009?s back-to-the-future sunglass shape, unseating 2008?s preferred, the Ray-Ban Wayfarer. The Wayfarer, although exciting and jaunty and simple to customize with various colors
<a href="http://raybansale.ciprlearning.co.uk/discount-ray-ban-sunglasses-junior-goldenbrown-p-203.html" title="Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses Junior Golden/Brown">Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses Junior Golden/Brown</a>
Reply To This Message

????&amp;?????/????/DOLCE&GABBANA/???/????/???/????????/16CLASSIC/G31YCP-G8K95-S9001/?????
Author: ????&amp;?????/????/DOLCE&GAB (---)
Date:   05-28-14 06:35 PDT

While carrying
<a href="http://www.quanren100.com/index/1XH/dg-index.html" >????&?????/????/DOLCE&GABBANA/???/????/???/????????/16CLASSIC/G31YCP-G8K95-S9001/?????</a>
Reply To This Message

Translate this page into Spanish using FreeTranslation.com Translate this page into English using FreeTranslation.com

New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In  
 Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:

Instructions - How to do fancy posts
Limited decoration is allowed in the message body. You can get bold, emphasized, or underlined text, and combinations of those effects. You can enter links or images.

Instructions:

[b]Bold[/b]
[i]Emphasized[/i]
[u]Underlined[/u]
[b][i]Bold emphasized[/i][/b]
[center]
Centered Text
[/center]
[quote]
Block of text to be quoted
[/quote]
[spoiler]
Block of text to be hidden from the casual reader
[/spoiler]

Links:
[img]http://URL of image[/img] gives
[url=http://phorum.org]phorum.org[/url] creates phorum.org
[email]email@address.com[/email] creates email@address.com
and finaly, tags can be combined:
[url=http://phorum.org][img]http://phorum.org/logo.gif[/img][/url] gives

For comments, suggestions, or complaints about the forums come to the Forum Forum
Para comentarios, sugerencias o quejas sobre los foros, entre al Foro del Foro

Shop at Amazon? Or Maybe Help out Telenovela-World and go there by way of these links.

phorum.org Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot
@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

(tw4 - Database time: 0.586 sec)