meat Shop and Support
Telenovela-World
Help with server costs
Sponsor this forum

Donate for October 1
Infieles Anónimos (5997 posts in 1392 threads)
Producción de Telecolombia por RCN (Colombia),
Telefutura Start Date Jan. 15, 2008. 10AM. (4/28/08 moved to 9:30AM, .5 hr) End Date Sept. 5, 2008.
carne
Telenovela-World
Latest messages
Forum Index
Archives

Go to the Main Forum/Foro Central or the Forum Forum/Foro del Foro
FORUM RULES: LINKS:
  1. Mark spoilers well
  2. No rude, abusive or foul language
  3. Treat one another with respect

News/Noticias

First page of messages
Welcome to
Foro.Telenovela-World.Com!

Telenovela-World | Promote Your Page Too

Welcome Guest
List by date
Show Thumbnails (20% Wide) / Thumbnails (100 px high) / Images
Who's Online
30 now / 405 Max
  New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  
 Help!
Author: Diane (---)
Date:   01-23-08 21:33 PST

Well, I can't remember our ever being shown a novela with so little official information available.

I'd really appreciate any help you could give me in, at least, putting together a basic list of the cast and characters, including (if possible) some brief descriptions of the characters.

Just put the word "cast" or "character" in the subject line and I will update the list.

Look at it this way: we'll be the only site on the entire web with some real facts about this novela. <grin>

Thank you.

Diane
Reply To This Message
  Forum Index   |   Threaded View     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  

New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  
 strange....
Author: B. (---)
Date:   01-23-08 21:47 PST

Diane, from the odd comment i'm seeing here and there on the web and in the bits you've included in the "news" link above, it appears that even though RCN made the novela, has not yet aired in Colombia yet for whatever reason. if that IS the case, that would certainly explain why there is so little "official" information about the novela...
Reply To This Message

here is the cast info i have found so far...
Date:   01-23-08 22:31 PST

Mabel Kremer = Manuela, "la directora de una clinica que combate la infidelidad." (the director of a clinic that fights infidelity.")
(her last name is variously misspelled "Kremmer," "Krammer," and "Kremel;" "Kremer" is the correct spelling. this is her acting debut; previously she was a journalist.)

Javier Echevarrí­a = Daniel Roldán, un mujeriego por naturaleza que se dedica a "instruir" a otros hombres en el arte de la infidelidad. (a womanizer by nature who dedicates himself to "instructing" other men in the art of infidelity.)
(again, correct spelling is "Echevarri­a," with one "e" and two "a"s, not three "a"s; Peruvian actor)

Alejandro Martí­nez - one of the antagonists (Gabriel?)
he was "Luciano" in La Costeña y el Cachaco and was also in Pedro el Escamoso
this is him in 2004:

Marcela Agudelo - another of the antagonists (Nancy, Daniel's wife?)
she was also in La Costeña.
here she is in a 2003 picture:

Diego Trujillo (Aristo)

writer: Gustavo Bolivar (also wrote "Sin Tetas no hay Paraí­so")

directors: Kepa Amuchastegui and Julio Cesar Romero

made in 2007 by Telecolombia for RCN (production wrapped in December 2007 or earlier)

120 "hour-long" episodes (according to RCN's NATPE 2008 presentation)

others who supposedly are in this include (names compiled from various sites / articles / blogs):

Linda Baldrich = Genoveva "Veva" Roldán (daughter of Daniel, i believe)
Alejandra Pinzon = Valentina (played Jenny in La Viuda de la Mafia)
Alberto Marulanda, aka Poncho Marulanda (played Miguel, one of the older Fruit Sons in PdG)
Joanna Blandon
Rafael Uribe Ochoa
Edna Márquez
Marcela Vargas
Carolina Sepúlveda (played María in La Viuda de la Mafia)
Julio Sánchez Coccaro
Marcela Posada (was Sandra "La Jirafa" in Betty La Fea and Eco Moda. MAY be playing "Catherine," an exec assistant, here)
Carlos Hurtado (was Aristides en Pura Sangre)
Liliana Lozano
Jorge Soto
Yesenia Valencia

according to a blog i found, here is a partial cast lineup, from a note when they'd gone into rehearsals:

Elenco confirmado

Está confirmado el elenco de ‘Infieles Anónimos’, la nueva novela escrita por Gustavo Bolívar y producida por Telecolombia para el Canal RCN.

Como protagonistas estarán Mabel Kremel -quien hace su debut actoral luego de una exitosa carrera en la presentación - y el peruano Javier Echevarría.

En los personajes antagónicos estarán Alejandro Martínez y a Marcela Agudelo y el resto del elenco lo conforman Diego Trujillo, Carolina Sepúlveda, Julio Sánchez Coccaro, Marcela Posada, Carlos Hurtado, Liliana Lozano, Jorge Soto, Yesenia Valencia y Alberto Marulanda, entre otros.

La dirección de esta cómica telenovela donde las infidelidades sobresalen estará a cargo de Kepa Amuchastegui, quien se encuentra en ensayos con todo el elenco.

Cast confirmed
The cast of "Infieles Anónimos," the new novela written by Gustavo Bolivar and produced by Telecolombia for the Canal RCN, is confirmed.
Mabel Kremel [sic] --who makes her acting debut following a successful career as a hostess-- and Peruvian Javier Echevarría will be the protagonists.
In the antagonist characters will be Alejandro Martínez and Marcela Agudelo, and the rest of the cast is comprised of Diego Trujillo, Carolina Sepúlveda, Julio Sánchez Coccaro, Marcela Posada, Carlos Hurtado, Liliana Lozano, Jorge Soto, Yesenia Valencia, and Alverto Marulanda, among others.
The direction of this comical telenovela in which infidelities stand out will be in the care of Kepa Amuchastegui, who is currently in rehearsals with the whole cast.

Reply To This Message

photos of various characters
Date:   01-23-08 23:44 PST

found here: http://fotosjacktriana.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!83E0405AAAFD9D8C!1648/
(there are more photos, i just grabbed a few...)

these appear to be shots from the production.

caption: ariosto y sus nenas. (i recognize the actor, he's Diego Trujillo)

caption: daniel y catherine (these would be their characters' names)

caption: nancy la esposa cachona

caption: Mari Tere Restrepo recepción

caption: manuela (Mabel Kramer)

caption: nancy y veva (Daniel's wife and daughter. the daughter is played by Linda Baldrich. the wife MAY be played by Marcela Agudelo??)

caption: ingrid, la amante

caption: casa de gabriel

caption: catalina Meneses jefe de enfermeras

caption: mile y marcela (i think the woman on the left, in the greenish top, is Marcela Agudelo...)

caption: la pareja. (this would be "Daniel" and "Manuela" - Javier Echevarría and Mabel Kremer)

and a little more info about the show:

http://www.revistasenal.com/zzz_zappnot.asp?id=18336

RCN hace las valijas para NATPE 2008
[snip unrelated content]

Bajo el guión de Gustavo Bolívar y la dirección de Kepa Amuchastegui y Julio Cesar Romero, “Infieles anónimos” (120 x 60”) plantea un mundo donde la promiscuidad hace de las suyas. Manuela dirige una clínica que combate la infidelidad ya que ella siempre fue víctima de un amor fracasado por culpa del engaño. A pesar de que ella juró no volver a enamorarse, su vida cambia cuando conoce a Daniel, un paciente que dirige una agencia dedicada a proporcionales espectaculares cuartadas a los amantes clandestinos.

LOOSE TRANSLATION:
RCN Packs its bags for NATPE 2008
From the pen of Gustavo Bolivar and under the direction of Kepa Amuchastegui and Julio Cesar Romero, "Infieles Anónimos" (120 x 60 minutes) brings a world in which promiscuity has its way. Manuela directs a clinic that fights infidelity as she was always the victim of a failed romance through being cheated upon. Although she swore never to fall in love again, her life changes when she meets Daniel, a patient who directs an agency dedicated to providing spectacular coverups for clandestine lovers.
Reply To This Message

Re: photos of various characters
Author: julie56 (---)
Date:   01-24-08 15:00 PST

thanks B, you really did some research to come up with all that info and the photos of the actors. You never seem to fail us.
Reply To This Message

Re: here is the cast info i have found so far...
Author: jeanette (---)
Date:   01-24-08 06:10 PST

thx
Reply To This Message

Mabel's first role?
Author: dd (---)
Date:   01-24-08 23:07 PST

Wow! Then she has to be the first LatAm model-turned actress who is actually good in her first role.

I am really enjoying this novela. RCN must be nuts not to broadcast it.

dd
Reply To This Message

List of Characters / Actors
Author: Velour (---)
Date:   01-24-08 23:37 PST

Daniel Roldán Played by Javier Echeverría - Main character who tries to change his serially unfaithful ways when he falls in love with psychologist Manuela

Manuela Played by Mabel Kremer - Psychologist at the clinic "Corazones" and love interest of Daniel Roldán

Nancy Roldán Played by Marcela Agudelo - Wife of Daniel

Genoveva Roldán Played by Linda Baldrich - 18-year-old daughter of Daniel and Nancy

Ariosto Camacho Played by Diego Trujillo - Daniel's mentor in infidelity, best friend, and business partner at "Infieles Anónimos"

Ingrid Played by Carolina Sepúlveda - The main "other woman" in Daniel's life who moves in with him and his wife.

Gabriel Played by Alejandro Martí­nez - Husband of Carmen Julia and business associate of the "Corazones" clinic

Carmen Julia Played by ? - Serially unfaithful wife of Gabriel

Miranda Played by ? - Younger sister of Manuela and best friend and schoolmate of Genoveva

Vivian Played by Aura Helena Prada - Ariosto's wife

Fernando Played by Carlos Hurtado - Worker at "Infieles Anónimos" who can imitate the voice of any person

Catherine Played by Marcela Posada - Secretary at "Infieles Anónimos"

Maria Teresa ("Marite"/"Maria Tere") Played by Liliana Lozano - Receptionist at the "Corazones" clinic

? Played by ? - Sexologist in the "Corazones" clinic

Don Fidel Played by ? - Gynecologist, and cheating husband

Marcela Played by ? - Wife of Don Fidel

? Played by ? - Secretary and lover of Don Fidel

Catalina Played by ? - Head nurse in the "Corazones" clinic

Josefina Played by ? - Daniel's mother

Raquel Played by ? - Another of Daniel's lovers

Adriana Played by ? - One of Daniel's ex-lovers

*I'll come back to add the names of the character(s) and actor(s) that I put a question mark for.

Reply To This Message

Re: Help!
Author: miguel galeana (---)
Date:   03-20-08 07:40 PDT

necesito saber donde comprar esta telenovela.(infieles anonimos)
Reply To This Message

Translate this page into Spanish using FreeTranslation.com Translate this page into English using FreeTranslation.com

New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In  
 Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:

Instructions - How to do fancy posts
Limited decoration is allowed in the message body. You can get bold, emphasized, or underlined text, and combinations of those effects. You can enter links or images.

Instructions:

[b]Bold[/b]
[i]Emphasized[/i]
[u]Underlined[/u]
[b][i]Bold emphasized[/i][/b]
[center]
Centered Text
[/center]
[quote]
Block of text to be quoted
[/quote]
[spoiler]
Block of text to be hidden from the casual reader
[/spoiler]

Links:
[img]http://URL of image[/img] gives
[url=http://phorum.org]phorum.org[/url] creates phorum.org
[email]email@address.com[/email] creates email@address.com
and finaly, tags can be combined:
[url=http://phorum.org][img]http://phorum.org/logo.gif[/img][/url] gives

For comments, suggestions, or complaints about the forums come to the Forum Forum
Para comentarios, sugerencias o quejas sobre los foros, entre al Foro del Foro

Shop at Amazon? Or Maybe Help out Telenovela-World and go there by way of these links.

Get Firefox! phorum.org Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot
@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

(tw4 - Database time: 0.538 sec)