meat Shop and Support
Telenovela-World
Help with server costs
Sponsor this forum

Donate for October 1
Cuidado con el ┴ngel (37263 posts in 3091 threads)
Televisa (MÚxico) 17 junio 2008 - 6 mar. 2009.
USA (Univision) Sept. 22, 2008 - July 6, 2009. 8PM.
USA (Univision) 22 Oct. 2012 - 19 July 2013. 2PM
carne
Telenovela-World
Latest messages
Forum Index
Archives

Go to the Main Forum/Foro Central or the Forum Forum/Foro del Foro
FORUM RULES: LINKS:
  1. Mark spoilers well
  2. No rude, abusive or foul language
  3. Treat one another with respect

Cast/Elenco - a partir de 21 oct. 2012
News/Noticias - Updated Oct. 18, 2008
Res˙menes de MÚxico 17 junio 2008 - 6 mar. 2009 (FIN)
Recaps Breves de Univision 22 oct. 2012 - 19 julio 2013 (FIN)
Recaps by Mauricio (TW) 22 Oct. 2012 - 27 Feb. 2013 (ep. 89)
Resumos diarios de Brasil 1 abril - 29 novembro 2013

Sitio Oficial de ESMAS
Univision Novelas y Series 2008
Univision Novelas y Series 2012
Foro de Univision

SBT (Brasil)

Caray, Caray! Daily Recaps [N.B.: blog prohibits reposting]

Cuidado Con El Angel Fans USA (Twitter)

Internet Movie Database
Las Noticias
Wikipedia (English)
Wikipedia (Espa˝ol)

Telenovela-World Phone-Style Chat Room

First page of messages
Welcome to
Foro.Telenovela-World.Com!

Telenovela-World | Promote Your Page Too

Thank you, .Ara, for the links & spoilers!!!

Welcome Guest
List by date
Show Thumbnails (20% Wide) / Thumbnails (100 px high) / Images
Who's Online
33 now / 405 Max

New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  
 Cuidado con el ├íngel (Don't Mess With the Angel) Summary /Cast Trailer and intro
Author: .Ara (---)
Date:   08-29-08 00:13 PDT

Cuidado con el ángel (Don't Mess With the Angel)
is a remake of the 1975 Venezuelan telenovela Una Muchacha Llamada Milagros

Summary

When Marichuy was born, her mother, believing she was dying, entrusted her baby to a priest, who took her to an orphanage. At age 14, Marichuy runs away and begins to live in the streets, doing her best to survive. Years go by and, one day, she is attacked by a drunk. This experience leaves her with a deep resentment against men, as well as terrible nightmares. Candelaria, a washer woman, takes her in and is like a mother to her. Marichuy does odd jobs to help Candelaria. One day, she has some trouble that lands her in court, where here own father happens to be the judge (though neither of them are aware of this). She is defended by a psychoanalyst, Juan Miguel San Roman.

Marichuy is released into Juan Miguel's custody and he arranges for her to stay in his house. Juan Miguel is a widower. His mother-in-law makes Marichuy feel totally unwelcome, and to avoid problems,as well as to avoid his temptations toward her Juan Miguel finds her a new home with the Judge, Patricio Velarde and his wife Cecilia (Marichuy's parents), who have also taken in Estefania, a cunning young woman who showed up claiming to be the daughter they abandoned.

Juan Miguel and Marichuy fall in love and get married. However, the morning after the wedding, she discovers something about Juan Miguel's past, a secret that makes her leave him and refuse to ever see him again.

Later, when she finds out that she is pregnant, she does not tell him. Instead, she leaves the city with Candelaria and ends up at a hacienda of a man called "El Leopardo" (The leopard)who takes her in and falls in love with her. Marichuy gives birth and "El Leopardo" is willing to marry her and give the child his name. But she tells him that she is married, and cares for him only as a friend. "El Leopardo" is not discouraged and slowly begins to win over her heart. Later on, he learns that Marichuy's husband is Juan Miguel, whom he has known since they were classmates. Both men will vie for Marichuy's love, but for her, the decision will not be easy one to make.

Cast

Maite Perroni as Maria de Jesus "Marichuy" Velarde de San Roman

William Levy as Juan Miguel San Roman

Laura Zapata as Onelia

Sherlyn as Rocio San Roman

Abraham Ramos as Adrian

Africa Zavala as Elsa

Ana Isabel as Beatriz

Ana Patricia Rojo as Estefania Velarde

Arturo Carmona as Amador

Beatriz Aguirre as Mariana

Beatriz Monroy as Casilda

Evita Mu├▒oz "Chachita" as Candelaria

Elizabeth Dupeyron as Luisa

Helena Rojo as Cecilia Velarde

Jesus More as Vicente

Jorge de Silva as Eduardo

Mauricio Mejia as Israel

Miguel Corcega as Anselmo

Nailea Norvind as Viviana

Oscar Traven as Francisco

Rebeca Manriquez as Olga

Cesar Eduardo Hernandez as Pablo

Ricardo Blume as Patricio Velarde

Rocio Banquells as Isabela

Rodrigo Mejia as Nelson

Sara Montes as Balbina

Sarai as Mayita

Guest Stars

Ren├ę Strickler as Leopardo

Maya Mishalska as Blanca/Ivette

Click here to see Cuidado Con el Angel trailer English Video Time 6:49

Click here to see Cuidado Con El Angel trailer espanol Video time 6:49

Cuidado con el ángel - Entrada Video Time 1:32

Personality has the power to open many doors but character keeps them open so be yourself an original is always better than a copy .Ara
Reply To This Message
  Forum Index   |   Threaded View     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  

New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  
 Re: .Ara...
Author: estaban (---)
Date:   08-29-08 18:29 PDT

They try and throw little marichuy into prison for stealing bread?
Reply To This Message

Re: .Ara...
Author: bijoux (---)
Date:   09-01-08 01:34 PDT

Milk, actually. Apparently they deem that a capital offense in Mexico.
Reply To This Message

Re: bijoux...
Author: estaban (---)
Date:   09-02-08 13:45 PDT

Milk?!!! I hope she got at least whole milk and not skim. Yikes. Good thing they don't beleive in the death penalty!
Reply To This Message

Re: Cuidado con el ├íngel (Don't Mess With the Angel) Summary /Cast Trailer and intro
Author: consuelo (---)
Date:   06-20-09 22:03 PDT

usted i marichuy es va a casarse.
Reply To This Message

Re: Cuidado con el ├íngel (Don't Mess With the Angel) Summary /Cast Trailer and intro
Author: baby grace (---)
Date:   02-04-11 03:59 PST

i do to love so much coz make me happy and i learn so much more,
Reply To This Message

Author: marileen nchagwa (---)
Date:   08-23-10 06:10 PDT

it is the best soup i have ever seen, to be frank Juan Miguel San Roman reminds me of the best moms i always had with my boyfriend, he looks like him and everything. ilike the way every body perfomed her/his duty
Reply To This Message

Author: kharleystar (---)
Date:   09-06-10 05:09 PDT

hi....... am kharleystar from nigeria in africa........ i would love to have the full movie and a was wondering how possible it can be...... please i love the clips i've seen and i want the full movie....... can some one help me out.....please.....
Reply To This Message

Author: Praise (---)
Date:   09-11-10 07:17 PDT

gush' it beautifull, d summary is funfilled.Actually i am a fan
Reply To This Message

Re: Cuidado con el ßngel (Don't Mess With the Angel) Summary /Cast Trailer and intro
Author: Akintokun Blessing (---)
Date:   09-17-10 11:52 PDT

Please can you summarise dont mess with an angel for me very well in the summary you said marichuay dont know who to pick between juan miguel and El leopardo please can you brief me on the person she will choose between Juan Miguel and El Leopardo and how they will know that she is the real daughter of the judge patricio and cecilia.
Reply To This Message

Author: Phemmy (---)
Date:   10-11-10 05:25 PDT

your program will collect number one i.e award
Reply To This Message

Author: Chris Akoma (---)
Date:   10-16-10 14:45 PDT

how can I get the full story this wonderful telenovela.
Thanks

Chris Akoma
Reply To This Message

Author: gifty koomson (---)
Date:   10-20-10 07:11 PDT

How can i get the full story in English version
Reply To This Message

Author: Irene Adhiambo (---)
Date:   10-20-10 06:08 PDT

I like Maria de Jesus and william Levy the act real things may God bless them.

Bravo.
Reply To This Message

Cuidado con el ├íngel (Don't Mess With the Angel) Summary /Cast Trailer and intro
Author: selbyvenus@yahoo.com (---)
Date:   10-29-10 10:25 PDT

i love this show.keep it up!!!
Reply To This Message

Author: precious (---)
Date:   11-06-10 13:04 PDT

This a very intresting,emotional and romantic movie.i must say is very educated and i learnt so much from it.
Reply To This Message

Author: shabnam (---)
Date:   02-15-12 07:29 PST

hi.my name is shabnam frim iran in asia.i love the personality of juan miguel because no one can be like him.i love maria because of she is proud against boyes and realy is an angel
Reply To This Message

Author: ayodele (---)
Date:   11-10-10 02:48 PST

i love this movie..........
Reply To This Message

Re: Cuidado con el ├íngel (Don't Mess With the Angel) Summary /Cast Trailer and
Author: anzawe chaula (---)
Date:   12-06-10 05:26 PST

well done ara
Reply To This Message

where can i download the theme song
Author: Gloria Okelezo (---)
Date:   12-12-10 08:44 PST

which site can i download the theme song
Reply To This Message

Re: where can i download the theme song
Author: Ibrahim Ridwan (---)
Date:   04-23-11 14:02 PDT

Pls tell me where i can download d film
Reply To This Message

Author: Evelyn Malanga (---)
Date:   12-14-10 23:54 PST

Juan Miguel i think you're cute,talented and a gentleman too. Marichuy you're very beautiful and very talented> Estefania is no match for you....
Reply To This Message

Author: Said Salim (---)
Date:   01-14-11 05:26 PST

hello. am the watching the series called 'don't mess with angle' hearthly I like the series alot.
All da best
Reply To This Message

Author: Asomadu onyinye (---)
Date:   01-28-11 02:20 PST

I dont know what 2 say but 2 summarise my feelings 4 the tele novela is an award winning one,to d director GRACIAS TANTO.To the actors and actresses BIEN VERDO'lots of LOVE to Juan Miguel and Marichuy ESTOY ENAMORADO DE TI DOS. I like the pair and in fact YO AMOR TU TODO. Es todo GRACIAS. Gracias para lo que me importa-PLEASE how can i get in contact with JUAN miguel?
Reply To This Message

Author: rogers (---)
Date:   01-28-11 06:52 PST

how do i get to watch dont mess with an angel
Reply To This Message

Author: sabra (---)
Date:   02-02-11 03:56 PST

can u send a fuull story about dont miss with an angel
Reply To This Message

Author: Divine (---)
Date:   02-11-11 05:41 PST

i would like to have a copy of "Don't Mess With the Angel" in fact i love it.the fussing of miguel and the fear to admit his love for the beautiful merichuye.
Reply To This Message

Author: Sikiru (---)
Date:   03-09-11 02:36 PST

I love the movie so much and all love all the actors and actress especially maria de jesus and manigul.i think don't mess with an angel is a real life story that happen to willian levy and maite perroni .are they real husbandand wife.and who is the author ofthe insteresting story pls reply too my email back.
Reply To This Message

Author: Husner (---)
Date:   03-26-11 12:51 PDT

just wanna congratulate you for your talents keep it up i truely admire you but i deeply wish i can get your photos.
Reply To This Message

Author: nakagayidaphine (---)
Date:   05-01-11 06:55 PDT

iam called daphine mary nakagayi by names.i love very much this soap.i have something4 u people and its ajoke.i goes like this;one day a son told his father that;dad iam going to marry your mother and then the father said that why and then the son said because u also married my mother.was that a nice joke people.well i want even marlichy to be my best friend or any member of dont mess with an angle.
Reply To This Message

Author: hellen (---)
Date:   06-03-11 01:37 PDT

you did something good, just like what happens in real life.Thank you.
Reply To This Message

Author: viyan bridget (---)
Date:   08-01-11 01:11 PDT

I L'VED THIS MOVIE SO MUCH,I WISH THEY PLAY OTHER MOVIES.PLIZ WERE I CAN I FIND DA MOVIE ACTORS ALL.
Reply To This Message

Author: Dorlys Ithonga (---)
Date:   08-02-11 03:18 PDT

All of you ,you are Supper Stars.I wish you Prosperity
Reply To This Message

Re: Cuidado con el ├íngel (Don't Mess With the Angel) Summary /Cast Trailer and
Author: prossy lilliane (---)
Date:   08-16-11 06:56 PDT

oh, what a wonderfull movie JUAN MIGEL turns me on as for MARICHUYI all eyes are on u. I luv you guys. my kisses
Reply To This Message

Author: faith jeptoo (---)
Date:   12-27-11 08:15 PST

it's great,actually the best.miguel we love you.congrats on the cast.
Reply To This Message

Author: Ambrose t (---)
Date:   03-24-12 21:53 PDT

I cant miss your shows
Reply To This Message

Author: faith (---)
Date:   02-08-13 04:52 PST

i cant miss this show i love it even if its repeated 100 time i like it how can i get the copy?
Reply To This Message

Author: meheret (---)
Date:   06-10-13 08:16 PDT

Ya they both were great but as they say no bad deed goes un punished hu? Stefania
Reply To This Message

wonderful movie (don't mess with the angel)
Author: eety (---)
Date:   09-17-13 00:21 PDT

my Name is eety from Ethioipa i am very happy this movie Juan Miguel and Marichuy i like both. God bless you ones gains this special movie!!! keep it up. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Reply To This Message

Author: Mekdes Tsegaye (---)
Date:   09-09-13 06:13 PDT

Oh! wonderful movie how can i get the full story in English version
Reply To This Message

Author: Mekdes Tsegaye (---)
Date:   09-09-13 06:57 PDT

Oh! wonderful movie how can i get the full story in English version
Reply To This Message

Author: Yesuf Abdu (---)
Date:   09-23-13 07:04 PDT

The English version of the series is being played on ETV (Ethiopian TV, you're Ethiopian, I guess,... so am I) You can actually get it on saturdays (from 4:00 to 5 PM, Ethiopian Local time) or Wednsdays, at the same time! I bet it's such a wonderful series.
Reply To This Message

Author: Dux2 (---)
Date:   08-04-14 12:02 PDT

I really use to enjoye this... i learned mre... keep it up pls
Reply To This Message

Author: senobia (---)
Date:   08-13-14 03:12 PDT

want the whole movie from the begin until now in english
Reply To This Message

Author: Stk Sacky (---)
Date:   09-30-14 06:51 PDT

I want the whole story of the movie
from the begin until
now in english
Reply To This Message

Author: Stk Sacky (---)
Date:   09-30-14 06:52 PDT

I want the whole story of the movie
from the begin until
now in english
Reply To This Message

Translate this page into Spanish using FreeTranslation.com Translate this page into English using FreeTranslation.com

New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In  
 Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:

Instructions - How to do fancy posts
Limited decoration is allowed in the message body. You can get bold, emphasized, or underlined text, and combinations of those effects. You can enter links or images.

Instructions:

[b]Bold[/b]
[i]Emphasized[/i]
[u]Underlined[/u]
[b][i]Bold emphasized[/i][/b]
[center]
Centered Text
[/center]
[quote]
Block of text to be quoted
[/quote]
[spoiler]
Block of text to be hidden from the casual reader
[/spoiler]

Links:
[img]http://URL of image[/img] gives
[url=http://phorum.org]phorum.org[/url] creates phorum.org
[email]email@address.com[/email] creates email@address.com
and finaly, tags can be combined:
[url=http://phorum.org][img]http://phorum.org/logo.gif[/img][/url] gives

For comments, suggestions, or complaints about the forums come to the Forum Forum
Para comentarios, sugerencias o quejas sobre los foros, entre al Foro del Foro

Shop at Amazon? Or Maybe Help out Telenovela-World and go there by way of these links.

phorum.org Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot
@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

(tw4 - Database time: 1.667 sec)