meat Shop and Support
Telenovela-World
Help with server costs
12 sponsors here!

Donate for October 1
A General Discussion of Asian Dramas (21543 posts in 4354 threads)
A place to decide what is next, discus what is good, debate what is fun about Asian Dramas
carne
Telenovela-World
Latest messages
Forum Index
Archives

Go to the Main Forum/Foro Central or the Forum Forum/Foro del Foro
FORUM RULES: LINKS:
  1. Mark spoilers well
  2. No rude, abusive or foul language
  3. Treat one another with respect

DramaWiki
Drama Fever (Korean + ?)
a collator site
YesAsia.com

First page of messages
Welcome to
Foro.Telenovela-World.Com!

Telenovela-World | Promote Your Page Too

Welcome Guest
List by date
Show Thumbnails (20% Wide) / Thumbnails (100 px high) / Images
Who's Online
22 now / 405 Max
  New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  
 Shark Ep 11
Author: Yolette (---)
Date:   08-23-13 19:46 PDT

OMO!!

Omo! Omo! Omo!! That's all I got to say!!!!!!! <8-O!!!!!
Onto next ep!!!

Currently watching: Discovery of Romance
Reply To This Message
  Forum Index   |   Threaded View     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  

New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In     Newer Topic   |   Older Topic  
 Re: Shark Ep 11
Author: Camelia- (---)
Date:   08-23-13 20:50 PDT

finally he is revealed!! This should make things very interesting in all directions. I'm getting that little bit of feeling though that we're going to have a bit of tears flowing in the not too distant future..I must say that I felt his loneliness in this episode more than any other..the poor man goes from fish to painting and back..he needs to spend more time with his sister to soften him up and give him back his smile!!

Camelia
Reply To This Message

Ep 12
Author: Yolette (---)
Date:   08-24-13 17:16 PDT

From your lips to the writers ears!! What a lovely scene it was when he took his sister out to lunch. He seemed so worshipful of her that for a second I had shades of "Bad Guy" and HIS baby sister--lol!! I'm glad she clarified that she didn't like him "in that way."

I mean, tall hot man stalks you at work and then asks you to lunch?? What woman wouldn't start getting romantic ideas? Haha. Anyway, it was cute and then heartbreaking when she confessed that she had stopped eating her favorite food because she'd been eating it happily while her brother had suffered and died. And you KNOW he knew pasta was her favorite food and that's why he deliberately took her to an Italian restaurant. Big brother trying to spoil his kid sister only to realize how much he had scarred her.

And the other bad part is that by frequenting his sister he totally gave himself away to Grandpa and his faithful evil bookstore minion. Where do these villains FIND such loyal and deadly lap dogs???? And judging by his clothes and surroundings, it doesn't seem like he rewards him well either. What gives?

Currently watching: Discovery of Romance
Reply To This Message

loved that scene
Author: Camelia- (---)
Date:   08-25-13 08:09 PDT

love seeing that side of him...I'm almost hoping that they never tell this girl the truth..if he is going to come to a bad end..because it's better for her to be in hopeful ignorance than to suffer his loss all over again..I was impressed with Mr. Holy today though..I really thought that he'd take the easy way..he seemed so much more a person as he confronted his father AND gave the cold shoulder to his wife..thank goodness..if he's smiled and told her it was ok I'd have smacked the screen..I like a little bit of humanity where it's needed.

I also liked the fact that she deliberately made a choice..when she went to confront him at his hotel room..to meet him in the park..respecting her married status and it looks more and more that she won't be one of those heroines who will not look back at anything or anyone once she discovers that her love is back..not sure where anything is going..though my instincts tell me that it's nowhere I will like..but though she's been lukewarm in her marriage so far..that spoke well for her I thought.

I'm stuck at Ep 12 because I have guests ..terrible timing!! Hope to resume soon...

Camelia
Reply To This Message

Translate this page into Spanish using FreeTranslation.com Translate this page into English using FreeTranslation.com

New Topic   |   Go to Top   |   Go to Topic   |   Search   |   Log In  
 Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:

Instructions - How to do fancy posts
Limited decoration is allowed in the message body. You can get bold, emphasized, or underlined text, and combinations of those effects. You can enter links or images.

Instructions:

[b]Bold[/b]
[i]Emphasized[/i]
[u]Underlined[/u]
[b][i]Bold emphasized[/i][/b]
[center]
Centered Text
[/center]
[quote]
Block of text to be quoted
[/quote]
[spoiler]
Block of text to be hidden from the casual reader
[/spoiler]

Links:
[img]http://URL of image[/img] gives
[url=http://phorum.org]phorum.org[/url] creates phorum.org
[email]email@address.com[/email] creates email@address.com
and finaly, tags can be combined:
[url=http://phorum.org][img]http://phorum.org/logo.gif[/img][/url] gives

For comments, suggestions, or complaints about the forums come to the Forum Forum
Para comentarios, sugerencias o quejas sobre los foros, entre al Foro del Foro

Shop at Amazon? Or Maybe Help out Telenovela-World and go there by way of these links.

phorum.org Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot
@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

(tw4 - Database time: 0.541 sec)